The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Updated Air Date for final episode of season four of Fool Us (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
279 Posts

Profile of mclose
I just (like two seconds ago) received updated information from the Penn & Teller: Fool Us producers. The final episode of season four, "Hanging out with Penn & Teller," will air NOVEMBER 30, not October 30. Please update your DVR and spread the word. Thanks.
mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
279 Posts

Profile of mclose
Just a heads up that the final episode of the fourth season of Penn & Teller: Fool Us airs tonight. I'll be interested to read the responses of the magic viewership to this episode.
MJE
View Profile
Loyal user
After all these years,I STILL have only
287 Posts

Profile of MJE
Well, I completely forgot about it but, because I had the DVR set for something like "record series," it knew! I just noticed a few minutes ago that it recorded. With that in mind, I can probably assume that it will record the NEXT season, as well, without my telling it to. Man, some of this new technology is getting pretty close to real magic!
thecromulent
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn, NY
65 Posts

Profile of thecromulent
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Updated Air Date for final episode of season four of Fool Us (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL