The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Need Magic for Orphans & Widows of Fallen Police Officers 10/29 Long Beach CA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
I did this event last year and was really nice. They asked me to bring others this year if anyone wants to join in. Donate 1-2 hours of time is all, good food, media and local politicians present, nice outdoor-indoor event. Got some TV exposure out of it, news cameras of kids and magician enjoyjng close up magic. 3 news stations covered the event last year. Considering all the negativity towards police they like covering positive events like this. Anyone willing to donate their time and services for this honorable cause PM for details. Thank you for your consideration Rick
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
Cardfather, I know this event has passed but thank you for volunteering your time for this cause. I hope you continue perform at it. These events mean a lot for the families of those that gave the ultimate sacrifice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Need Magic for Orphans & Widows of Fallen Police Officers 10/29 Long Beach CA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL