The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Conspiracy Theories, False Flags etc. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (37 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, Terrible Wizard wrote:
How bizarre.

What has led you to such conclusions and such a psychological analysis (at a distance with very limited evidence, I may add)?

"Please tell me how you go through life without judging, or prioritizing"
Carefully. Although I don't think I've ever said I totally withhold judgement - merely that I withhold judgement before evidence (in other words I try hard not to pre-judge, only assess). Think about it as if you were a juror or judge at a trial. Do you make judgement before hearing the case? Of course not.

"I've received 5 pm's from people who are convinced you're a troll"
Even more bizarre.
Are these PMs from people here who are engaging with me, or just lurkers?

What led them to that suprising conclusion? After all, why would a troll rack up a large post count on a magic forum before even stepping foot into the 'controversial' sub-forum - surely a troll would just go in all guns blazing right from the get go? I've been here too many years to be a troll, it simply doesn't add up.

I suspect that these PMs are coming from people who are simply using the accusation of 'trolling' as a way to dismiss an alternative POV, it's a tactic I've come across before. But I'd like to know for sure.

Anyway, if any of the lurkers who PM'd about my troll status would like to join in the chat, or provide reasons for why they think I'm a troll, then I'm more than willing to spend time disabusing them of that notion. Unlike a troll I'm not going anywhere, please don't hide, come out and play Smile Maybe I can change your mind and help you see that I'm just a guy who is interested in stuff and likes to talk on the internet.

Enjoy Florida Smile Hopefully we can talk about more politics or whatever when you return. You can choose the topic, I'm happy to talk about almost anything (besides my personal life).


Since I'm waiting for my 11:30 departure to actually depart, I might as well get this over with.

First of all, there is nothing bizarre about making judgments based on what someone says.
So to answer your question, it's your own words that led me to my opinion.
Limited? You've been very prolific in your short time here

Second. I said it's not my opinion that you are a troll. I merely pointed out what's been said to me, and only pointed it out since you seem interested in your image.
As I said make of it what you will.

I've actually received 3 emails and 2 pm's I should have said messages.
Since I'm genetically incapable of naming names, I'll just say that all are active and the split is 3-2 in favor of the left.

As to why anyone would do anything in regards to posting, I won't guess.
Trolls come in all shapes, sizes, ideologies, levels of sophistication, and levels of engagement; but that's moot, since I don't think you're a troll.
I just think you have a lot of time on your hands.

I'm actually looking forward to Tommy's return, assuming this isn't a permanent vacation.
I'd love to see you try to get a straight answer from him.

And, thank you. I will enjoy Florida. Escaping the cold, plus the time away, always recharges my batteries.
If I'd have known I'd be having this much fun, I'd have done this years ago.
I've learned that when arguing with dudes you've got to send them one sentence at a time, because if you send them a paragraph they're only gonna respond to one part.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1803 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Thanks for the extra info Smile.

I think you're wrong about me, and I also think you haven't had enough evidence upon which to base your judgement and that is why it is false and flawed. I urge you to rethink your rush to judge.

If you're in contact with those who contacted you, please encourage them to engage with me rather than just slandering me behind my back. It's not necessary, I'm just a talkative fellow. Yes, I have way too much time on my hands and am rarely offline.

Enjoy your vacation Smile. I've only been to Florida once, at that was only Disney, but very nice. I'm envious Smile
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1803 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
As well as the Google stuff, let's not forget Twitter.

Heres Shapiro's commentary on the latest Twitter revelations from Project Veritas:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzv1jJn9m24
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, Terrible Wizard wrote:
Thanks for the extra info Smile.

I think you're wrong about me, and I also think you haven't had enough evidence upon which to base your judgement and that is why it is false and flawed. I urge you to rethink your rush to judge.

If you're in contact with those who contacted you, please encourage them to engage with me rather than just slandering me behind my back. It's not necessary, I'm just a talkative fellow. Yes, I have way too much time on my hands and am rarely offline.


I don't consider it slander, since it was said in private.
I only pointed it out since you seemed interested in your image.

Believe me, no one around here is shy about speaking their mind, if they choose to.

As for me, I'm always open to changing my mind.

Peace.
I've learned that when arguing with dudes you've got to send them one sentence at a time, because if you send them a paragraph they're only gonna respond to one part.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1803 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
If they don't choose to then it's because they are shy about speaking their mind. Or, if they have another reason, they should present it here.

Yes, I care about my image in as much as being lied about secretly behind my back can interfere with people's ability to evaluate my comments. If people think I'm a troll then they won't be inclined to read, or consider, my posts or points - which is the reason why people use that form of ad hominem soft censorship. Consider if I spread it about that so and so was a Nazi, or a convicted felon - people would likely treat so and so's posts with less consideration then they otherwise would. It's a classic forum tactic.

So, again, I encourage those who think, or at least want others to think, I'm a troll to post their reasoning, or engage with me.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
18772 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, NYCTwister wrote:

As for me, I'm always open to changing my mind.

Peace.


OH lord was this funny. Thank you for that.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, Dannydoyle wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, NYCTwister wrote:

As for me, I'm always open to changing my mind.

Peace.


OH lord was this funny. Thank you for that.


You should really see a doctor about that painful backside Danny.
I've learned that when arguing with dudes you've got to send them one sentence at a time, because if you send them a paragraph they're only gonna respond to one part.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Terrible Wizard, don't worry too much about those "five messages" NYC has supposedly received. After all, I've personally received 4 email messages, 2 PM's, 2 facebook posts, and 3 tweets about NYC. Five think HE'S the troll, four think he's simply projecting, two think he's not really the 70 something guy he claims to be but instead an Asian cross dresser, and one thinks he's just a bot made up by an underage computer hacker. Who knows? Smile Smile
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1803 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Ok rockwall, that was funny, but my spidey-sense is detecting a hint of sarcasm Smile

In all seriousness I'd love to engage with those who said things about me secretly. What do they have to lose except their ignorance?
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, rockwall wrote:
Terrible Wizard, don't worry too much about those "five messages" NYC has supposedly received. After all, I've personally received 4 email messages, 2 PM's, 2 facebook posts, and 3 tweets about NYC. Five think HE'S the troll, four think he's simply projecting, two think he's not really the 70 something guy he claims to be but instead an Asian cross dresser, and one thinks he's just a bot made up by an underage computer hacker. Who knows? Smile Smile


Again?

I scrape you off my shoe over and over and over, and yet you climb back on.

Sigh, I guess I'll have to use bleach.

I'm convinced you fake tough guys are really closet masochists.

Maybe you and Danny can go to the doctor and have those hurt backsides taken care of together.

Smile Smile Smile
I've learned that when arguing with dudes you've got to send them one sentence at a time, because if you send them a paragraph they're only gonna respond to one part.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1803 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
For full disclosure: Twister and I have recently exchanged a few cordial PMs where we swapped a few more political thoughts.

With all the insults going around here everyone is beginning to look a bit like Trump Smile

Did anyone pick up on the Twitter exposure?
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, Dannydoyle wrote:
It is easier to call names and be nasty and call people trolls than to deal with the actual points made.


And it's even easier to claim someone ELSE did the name calling in a 'pm' than to do it yourself!
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Oh look, it's two old dinosaurs, their brains stuck in the tar pits, patting each other on the head, calling someone a liar because that's what they'd do.

Sooooo pitiful, but that's nothing new.

Sorry boys, but the day of the fake tough guys is coming to an end.

Smile
I've learned that when arguing with dudes you've got to send them one sentence at a time, because if you send them a paragraph they're only gonna respond to one part.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
18772 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Who is acting tough? Project much?

You are the one name calling and being nasty and call others grumpy?

How have either of us acted like tough guys? Please explain.

And where did I call you a liar?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Wow.

Sooooo much anger and hate. How horrible it must be for you to be so miserable.

I might actually die laughing.
I've learned that when arguing with dudes you've got to send them one sentence at a time, because if you send them a paragraph they're only gonna respond to one part.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
18772 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
In other words no answer as always. I enjoy your consistency.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
I answer you almost all the time Danny. Each time you ignore, or deflect, or or cherry pick one sentence to have a tantrum about.

At first, this was fun, but you need help Danny.
I'm serious.

Sooooo much hate, anger and misery, can only be dealt with professionally.

Now that I've realized this I'll have to ignore you.
Continuing to laugh AT you would be wrong.
I've learned that when arguing with dudes you've got to send them one sentence at a time, because if you send them a paragraph they're only gonna respond to one part.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1803 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Twister, you're coming across as a bit of a jerk - I know you don't care, but come on.

Anyway, that's the last I'll say about that. I'm interested in trying a new way of discussing politics with you over on the other thread Twister - let me know what you think Smile
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Like I said, I respond in kind.

What I sound like is a person who is tired of listening to people with dinosaur brains misconstrue what I say, and attribute, thoughts, words, and feelings to me that aren't true.

Danny, or anyone else can just skip my posts.

But you seem to like research, so go through the thread.
Like ALL the other threads it is never me that starts to attack.
I've learned that when arguing with dudes you've got to send them one sentence at a time, because if you send them a paragraph they're only gonna respond to one part.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
18772 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea don't listen to anyone. It is all everyone else's fault. Never ever anything you do.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Conspiracy Theories, False Flags etc. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (37 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL