The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Wallet for Aronson's "Past, Present, Future"? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AlexanderG
View Profile
Loyal user
You are now thinking of:
280 Posts

Profile of AlexanderG
Could someone recommend a wallet for the finale of this routine (and therefore for S.A.'s "Fate")? Thanks.
Flip and Tell - easy, impromptu, close-up mentalism with coins.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3519 Posts

Profile of JanForster
May I suggest what I do? Apart an index for Fate ( I use for it Peter Scarlett's "Pimpernel Wallet" - http://www.peterscarlett.com/Magic_Suppl......gue.html -, which you can adjust/modify for your purpose or liking..) I think you are looking for an index for 12 playing cards? I use 14 cards (#30 - 43) and distribute them in pairs (7) in my pockets. As I wear always a jacket it is very easy... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
AlexanderG
View Profile
Loyal user
You are now thinking of:
280 Posts

Profile of AlexanderG
Thanks, Jan. My only hesitation is that I might need my pockets for other things... If you were to use a wallet, would you use the Pimpernel Wallet (I am not familiar with it - and it seems not to be available just now)? Or the Balducci/Kaps wallet: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S22162? Thanks.

Simon says a wallet for the last phase of PPF could also be used for "Fate", so I'm attracted by the idea of getting a wallet that would allow for either effect.
Flip and Tell - easy, impromptu, close-up mentalism with coins.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3519 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, understand, still my favourite would be the Pimpernel. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Wallet for Aronson's "Past, Present, Future"? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL