The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Beauclan
View Profile

Montreal
0 Posts

Profile of Beauclan
Hello, I'm new at the café. I've been interrested in magic for more than 25 years, but perform only occasionaly. I particularly like coin magic, but card magic too.

I'm from Montreal, Canada.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Special user
Beverley, UK
758 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Welcome Beauclan ...
what coin and card magic are you into?
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3443 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Beauclan,

I also like Card Magic but have only tried a couple of Coin bits. I have real respect for anyone who tackles coins.

I'll see you in the Close-Up fora.

-Mary Mowder
Beauclan
View Profile

Montreal
0 Posts

Profile of Beauclan
Hi to both of you,

About what kind of cards and coins I'm into here are some of my favorite effects:

Cards: oil and water (all time favorite, there so many techniques for that it's almost a lifetime of study), aces routines (there is so many I can't name them), color changing deck or card, card to pocket and to wallet, ambitious card etc.

Coins: coins across (all types), chink a chink, wild coins. I'm a big fan of Gary Kurtz coin magic, not easy to perform but so fun to practice Smile

See you around,
Nicolas B.
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
There is a great quality about coins, that they are a very common and routine item; so to make magic with them turn the routine into something special. I see that you gravitate towards such items because you too have much in common with the simple coin. You are modest and practical and yet contain that special spark, a certain unique quality. Coins become valued for being unique, let your magic show that off in you. Have fun on the Café' and enjoy the magical journey you have embarked on.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL