The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » A question regarding Diabolicus (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ericdad
View Profile
New user
Auckland, New Zealand
4 Posts

Profile of ericdad
Hi all, I have a question about Diabolicus. If I get a brand new Diabolicus still in box, would the indicator strip be as good as it should be even though over 25 years have passed since it’s manufactured?
I had one that I used time to time until a few years back when I lost it and it worked fine.
Will the strip cease to function as the time passes regardless of the number of usage or is it all to do with how often it gets used?
Thank you.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2285 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
It should work unless it's been near something with a strong magnetic field.
ericdad
View Profile
New user
Auckland, New Zealand
4 Posts

Profile of ericdad
Thanks Richard! Good to know!
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of teevtee
I have owned several and some work while others do not. I cannot tell you why but seeing a wide range in that regard is my personal experience.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3157 Posts

Profile of Julie
There was a notable problem with the Milton Bradley Magic Works version (I've forgotten what it was called).
I never saw one of these that functioned reliably. The majority of the Magic Works pieces were very good, but this one was a stinker!

Julie
dangrey
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of dangrey
It is called Knights Tomb.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2725 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
This has been discussed at length in the past. General conclusion was that Diabolicus was easier to read than Knight's Tomb.

I have a couple of Knight's Tombs in addition to Diabolicus. While I can read the Knights Tomb, Diabolicus is easier.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » A question regarding Diabolicus (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL