The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Splitting Phoenix deck cards challenging! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

curtisG
View Profile
New user
Great Falls, VA
32 Posts

Profile of curtisG
I've been splitting cards for a couple of months now. I'm far from being an expert at it but normally I can get split a card successfully +90% of the time. That is until I tried to split a Phoenix deck.

Up until now, I've only worked on Rider Back and Mandolin Backs and both feel the same. This weekend, however, I tried to split a Phoenix deck and I just couldn't get those cards right.

Is there something fundamentally different with the Phoenix cards? Are those Bee stock? Tring to figure out why I'm having such a hard time with those cards..

--curtis
p.s. I only split new decks, and all of the above were brand new decks. I'm not good enough to do used/old cards yet
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Riding the Cancer Recovery Coaster into
4012 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I have no problems at all splitting Phoenix cards. I have been making my own Phoenix card gaffs for the past 3 years at least. There are also Professional card gaffers making Phoenix gaffs to order.
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
curtisG
View Profile
New user
Great Falls, VA
32 Posts

Profile of curtisG
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2017, Poof-Daddy wrote:
I have no problems at all splitting Phoenix cards. I have been making my own Phoenix card gaffs for the past 3 years at least. There are also Professional card gaffers making Phoenix gaffs to order.

Poof-Daddy - can you point me to some of those folks? Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Splitting Phoenix deck cards challenging! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL