The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Turbo Stick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

epsilon97
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of epsilon97
I just bought a Turbo Stick, and I think this is a great trick for beginners (myself included). This trick looks very magical, and it is super easy to do. Do any of you use a Turbo Stick?

Here is a link to a magician performing with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlqEn2qlDto
mlippo
View Profile
Special user
Trieste (Italy)
772 Posts

Profile of mlippo
In my opinion purchasing this was a great choice!
I have done it many many times and it is so much magic squeezed in just a few minutes! Great opener as well...

I have now set on a slightly shorter version of the routine that Sanders teaches with the "Xs", but using red dots instead (an alternative idea also on the DVD that comes with the prop).

I end with a red sponge ball which I then split in two in order to go on with a classic two balls routine...

Have fun with it!

Mark
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1835 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
I love Turbostick! Smile Indeed, I love all paddle effects. If I was to teach a magic course (not that I'm in any way qualified) it would be one of the first props I'd introduce. Great bang for buck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Turbo Stick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL