The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ickle Pickle Mini Chop Cup Vs Don Alan Mini Chop Cup (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Hi all!
I ordered the Don Alan Mini Chop Cup the other day so that I can minimize bulging pockets when doing walkaround magic while still being able to do One Cup/Chop Cup routines.
After ordering I noticed I actually have two unused Ickle Pickle Chop Cup Mini's in my collection (don't ask).
https://www.rnt2.com/don-alan-mini-chop-......ish.html vs http://www.icklepicklemagic.com/store/in......t_id=499

Not having received the Don Alan cup yet - what is the size difference for these two? Does anyone know if these will be interchangable with the same final loads?

Looking to do the excellent Dennis Loomis routine re-published by Jamie D. Grant!

Have a great day everyone!
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Crickets!
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I don't own the Ickle Pickle but the Mini Don I have and can tell you it will hold a golf ball perfectly. I hope that helps.
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Yes it helps. My ickle pickle does not. Thank you!!
Dale Houck
View Profile
Veteran user
Dakota J Magic at Saint Cloud, FL
343 Posts

Profile of Dale Houck
Montana76: How do you like your new Don Alan Mini? Better than the Ickle Pickle? In my opinion the Don Alan Minis are the best carry around chop cups ever made. I have several, some pictured below and 2 others not here at the present time.

Magic is where you find it.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ickle Pickle Mini Chop Cup Vs Don Alan Mini Chop Cup (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL