The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Has this been done before? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CrossMagic
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of CrossMagic
I've come up with an idea that I'd like to release as my second product but just wanted to make sure it hasn't been done before. Concept is as follows:

Magician walks up to spectators and grabs a glass bottle (beer, wine, spirit). The bottle can originally have liquid inside and can either be emptied or drank in full view of the spectators. The magician takes the cap, taps the top, taps the sides, taps the bottom, before visually passing the cap into the bottle.

Now usually a cap in bottle is handed out for inspection and the Magician walks away. I've come up with a method where the magician can then place the bottle on it's side so the cap is centrally placed along the side of the bottle, before visually pulling the cap back out through the glass.

I know most people may think that leaving the cap in the bottle is a better option. Which is fine because the Magician has the choice to either walk away with the cap removed, or visually pass the cap back into the bottle before handing everything out to be examined.

There is an option for the cap to be signed too.

I just feel that pulling the cap back out adds a new dimension to all the Cap In Bottle effects that are out there. But please let me know your thoughts and if there is a similar effect out there.

Regards,

Cross.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Has this been done before? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL