The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devil in Disguise 2 (102 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..20~21~22 [Next]
ThomasIndigo
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of ThomasIndigo
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Name/Place routine is similar or identical to the one Pete has already published?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of celebrity
As far as I am aware this is a whole new method Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Aaron Smith
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith
Mine literally just arrived there. By stroke of luck I'm off work for the next couple of days so will be getting stuck right into this!
ThomasIndigo
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of ThomasIndigo
That's wonderful! Now I'm even more excited Smile
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1329 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Thought mine would come today but it hasn't 😔😔... hopefully tomorrow!

Sleepy
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of celebrity
All orders from MindFX have been posted and tracking info emailed so letter boxes should start flapping soon Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
226 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
I Paypaled Peter and haven't heard a word since - I had to email three times begging for my IS3 - hoping it has been sent out and that I will get tracking info soon. Should have bought from MindFX.....blahhhh
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1071 Posts

Profile of tmoca
I haven't heard anything since sending money either, but I have yet to have a bad experience with Pete, so I am still hopeful all will be fine.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Tony, I had someone ask me to contact Pete on their behalf for a sinilar reason and it turned out that they were using the email address associated with his paypal which naturally didn't reach him.

Shoot me a pm with the details and I can help chase things up if required. Trust me when I say Pete will not let you down Smile

Even after all he has been through latley he still made a three hour trip to drop off the sets he alloted me and that speaks volumes.

Best Wishes Michael

Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1253 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2018, Tony Venetico wrote:
I Paypaled Peter and haven't heard a word since - I had to email three times begging for my IS3 - hoping it has been sent out and that I will get tracking info soon. Should have bought from MindFX.....blahhhh

Tony email me, I will give you my personal telephone number. I would never leave someone without- the last two months of my life have been a wreck, I’ve never asked anything from anyone I dealt with it as best I could and even tried not to let it affect things. I promise I would NEVER ignore anyone Smile

If anyone is owed anything from me, peterturnermind@hotmail.co.uk

And I apologise if I’ve ever hurt or affected anyone - would never do that on purpose.

Pete x
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
226 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Thanks Michael and Peter - I too believe I was emailing the PayPal email and not Peter directly -- I'll email again to the new address. I look forward to this release. Thanks!!
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
226 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2018, Peter_turner wrote:
the last two months of my life have been a wreck, I’ve never asked anything from anyone I dealt with it as best I could and even tried not to let it affect things. I promise I would NEVER ignore anyone Smile

Pete - my apologies.....I didn't hear about your illness. I just went back two pages in the threads and read everything -- SO sorry I wasn't aware.....guess that's my fault for not staying current on all the posts Smile
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of swood
In addition, where a few copies of IS3 didn't arrive I ensured (with Pete's knowledge and blessing) that the situation was dealt with and I am happy to do that if anyone has problems in getting hold of Pete. He is extremely busy and (as been documented) has had to deal with a number of recent personal issues, but he would never use that as an excuse and I'd rather step in if that helps as he would never knowingly leave a supporter of his work unhappy. He's one of the good guys.
magic259
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magic259
Swood....magic259 has sent you a pm.
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of swood
Response sent.
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of swood
PS I will be happy to check on the couple of people who have messaged me but with the best will in the world I can't individually provide tracking numbers for every person who ordered, especially when I have nothing to do with that side of things. They have all now been posted so please give it time to arrive but of course if there is an issue then contact Pete directly at peterturnermind@hotmail.co.uk and follow up with me if you need to.

Thanks and best wishes,
Steve
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1026 Posts

Profile of 252life
Pete, wishing you the best in the new year, and that bad memories fade.

Now, about Mr. swood...
We have, book of the year, trick of the year, etc.
I propose nominating Steve for the, "*** Decent, Standup, Shirt off his back, Solid, Saint of a Human Being....(pant...) -of the year Award Smile

I'd canonize him if I could.

Btw, ordered from MindFx this time.
I'm in the states, and tracking indicates DD2 will get to me in two days.
Really looking forward to this one.

252EndRamble
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of swood
You are too kind and I'm humbled by the thought but there are many more deserving of praise. I'm glad I could help though. We do what we can to keep everyone happy. Thanks again.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Special user
How odd... I almost have one more than
993 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
I’ve got mine in hand—will be starting it tonight! Thanks SOOO much to Pete, Steve, and Michael for their respective parts in this project!

Seth
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1329 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
People in the UK...have you received your copies? Getting a bit worried as this was probably shipped from the UK and still hasn't came after a week. Have emailed Peter asking about tracking details but haven't got a reply yet.

Sleepy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devil in Disguise 2 (102 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL