The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Agility from Alakazam (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

453rob
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of 453rob
Alakazam just released a new trick, Agility. It looks interesting and different. Does anyone have any ideas about this? I kinda like it.
https://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-Agili......ish.html
Rob
453rob
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of 453rob
I just bought this and I can tell you that the method is ingenious. No memory work, seems easy to do. You can put your own spin on this and concentrate on presentation. Can't wait to get it in the mail from Alakazam.
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
Just seen it on Alakazam live on You Tube,love Alakazam best shop in magic,but not really keen on this ,maybe just not my kind of effect,
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is Batman or Superman in the deck? It’d make a great transition from lollihero.
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of King14
Seems to be a trick for when you have friends around that are sober.
TheBentos
View Profile
Loyal user
Grim North
246 Posts

Profile of TheBentos
Not my cup of tea at all.
I no longer get sucked into Peter & David’s QVC style promos.
wchoo002
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of wchoo002
Can this be shuffled before starting?
PM me, if it reveals too much. Thanks.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
It can be "shuffled". This thing is amazing. Once you understand how it works it's all presentation. So clever. Wow.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Looks pretty neat. I wonder how resetable it is.
453rob
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of 453rob
No Marvel or any know Superheroes. These are all especially created for this effect. I guess licensing costs were prohibitive. Still ingenious method. After sitting on this effect for a bit I am not really that keen on it.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Can't wait to get this my Daughter has ordered it for my Birthday and I know good ole Alakasam won't let me down and deliver the good's Smile
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Well it has arrived today, but my meany wife won't let me open it till the 3/6 lol ,so can't wait to have play,surprised only a limit of interest in this ?, I am hoping I can use the method with other cards made up and work on different presentations.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Well this is ok ish, a lot to take in,well it is for my old mind lol, there are certainly little bits to remember and my memory is getting a lot worse, text on cards very small indeed to read with my glasses ,would of preferred Arial.The cards are of a good quality and I will re watch the DVD, which I love instead of all this download online nonsense,so see how I get on with it, all in all not bad and very clever method,just not sure if it's my cup of tea yet.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Well update after much more playing about with it,i lkie it, very clever method indeed Smile
dismany
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of dismany
If these were like anything else I can find by top trumps games I may like it better. It takes a bit to wrap your mind around the system but the 4 card games part by Peter is very very easy. They can lose all but one or you can lose all but one, and if you want you can have a prediction. The mind reading part may be problematic to those of us losing our vision. Can be instantly reset, can be a lead in, a warm up exercise, if you have a hard time reading that is. Pretty good. I got it on sale on the magic warehouse.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Agility from Alakazam (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL