The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Help with pricing Tenyo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
276 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
Hi,
I’ve been going through my collection today and decided it’s time to say good bye to some of my spares and doubles. The incentive being, well... I really need the money Smile. I want to put all these Tenyo effects up for sale in the “Let’s Make a Magic Deal” section. However, I got a small problem. I don’t know what the going prices are for any of them. I’d really appreciate any help. As soon as I got all the prices, I will re post this in the “Let’s Make a Magic Deal” section.
Here’s the list,

T-66 Occult Board - Original packaging and original instructions. Trick is in mint condition. Never used. Packaging has creases and is worn out.

T-87 Squeeze Play - No packaging and photocopied instructions. Trick is in good condition in plastic bag.

T-104 Black Hole - No packaging and original instructions. Trick is in very good condition.

T-105 Tunnel of Darkness - No packaging and original instructions. Trick is in mint condition.

T-107 Crossroads - Reproducd packaging and photocopied instructions. Trick is in mint condition.

T-108 Soft Coins - No packaging and original instructions. Trick is in mint condition.

T-115 Ultra Slice - No packaging and original instructions. Trick is in mint condition in gray plastic case it came in

T-116 Infinitum - No packaging and photocopied instructions. Trick is in excellent condition

T-129 Mirage - No packaging and original instructions. Trick itself is in mint condition. However, on of the black blades is a bit bent.

T-136 Geometrick - No packaging and original instructions. Trick is in mint condition.

T-137 Bolted - No packaging and no instructions. Trick is in beer mint condition. Never used.

T-149 Dragon Altar - No packaging and photocopied instructions. Trick is in mint condition.

T-160 Fantastica - No packaging and original instructions. Trick is mint condition.

T-164 Metal Matrimony - No packaging and photocopied instructions. Trick is in excellent condition.

T-178 Krazy Keys - No packaging and original instructions (a bit creased). Trick is in mint condition in the case it came in with the protective foam.

T-179 Trisector - Dmaged (Japanese) packaging and photocopied instructions. Trick is in mint condition.

T-193 Magic Painting - No packaging and photocopied instructions. Trick is in mint condition in plastic case. Never used.

T-195 Grand Derby Prediction - No packaging and photocopied instructions. Trick is in mint condition in plastic case. Never used.

T-197 X-Ray File - Original packaging and original instructions. Trick is in excellent condition but missing spare envelope. Packaging is open and a big damaged.

T-203 Salt Cups - Brand New in original packaging (English)

T-206 Sun & Moon Tubes - No packaging and original instructions. Trick is in mint condition.

T-215 Magicians Matchbox - No packaging and photocopied instructions. Trick is in mint condition. Never used.

Thank You all in Advance - Izzy Jay
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
276 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
Thanks to some great friends I got prices for all the items. Not perfect but it’s a start. If you look through the list and feel something is overpriced, please let me know via pm.

I’ve reposted the list in the “Let’s make a magic deal” section.

Here’s a link.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=76

Izzy Jay
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
276 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
Most of the items are gone, but the the ones that are left, just reduced the prices. Some good stuff still available. Go check it out.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=76
Payner44
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Payner44
How do you get access to that forum? Number of posts made to date?
"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why you're wrong!"
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2907 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Correct, you needed 50 posts... almost there Smile
Payner44
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Payner44
Thanks! Up one more post to go!
"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why you're wrong!"
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
276 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
Bit too late for the link I posted though. All items sold a while ago. But don’t worry, great stuff pop up over there every day. Good luck and enjoy. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Help with pricing Tenyo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL