The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Returning to the Café after 15 years? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ProfTwombs
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of ProfTwombs
Hello All,
I've been doing magic my whole life it seems. For my day job I'm a therapist, but I write music and just launched my first magic tutorial download through Murphy's. While I haven't always been a constant performer, no matter what I do magic always finds a way to come back into my life. Now, as a therapist, I use magic to teach concepts in psychology to my clients whenever possible. It's fun and lifts people's spirits when they are often feeling pretty low.

Thanks,
T
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3527 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome ProfTwombs,

15 years is a long time. Was it something we said?

Anyway, glad to have you back.

The psychology and Magic seem an interesting mix and there has certainly been a lot of that going on in Magic before.

Raising spirits sounds like deep Magic to me.

-Mary Mowder
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
7356 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Well, IMHO, magic is 5% sleight of hand skills, 5% perceptual illusion, 5% esoteric scientific principles, and >>>85%<<< PSYCHOLOGY. (I'm certainly not the world's greatest mathematician, but, I manage to balance my checkbook, and, I made a good living with magic for most of my life, so, you should have no serious problems!)

Welcome to our motley crew!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
ProfTwombs
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of ProfTwombs
Well, it's good to be back! Thanks for the warm welcome!
imgic
View Profile
Special user
Moved to Seattle to see
844 Posts

Profile of imgic
I didn’t realize the Café had been around that long! Welcome Back.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Welcome to the Magic Café.

I’ve been with the Magic Café 13 years, not always every day or every week. There was times back in the early day that I would bug Steve that I forget my password, he was always great to help. Now it’s easy to reset the password.. yup I keep forgetting it. Smile

Best,

Maro
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
ThomasIndigo
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of ThomasIndigo
Welcome!

That's an awesome username Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Returning to the Café after 15 years? (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL