The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Returning to the Café after 15 years? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ProfTwombs
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of ProfTwombs
Hello All,
I've been doing magic my whole life it seems. For my day job I'm a therapist, but I write music and just launched my first magic tutorial download through Murphy's. While I haven't always been a constant performer, no matter what I do magic always finds a way to come back into my life. Now, as a therapist, I use magic to teach concepts in psychology to my clients whenever possible. It's fun and lifts people's spirits when they are often feeling pretty low.

Thanks,
T
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3443 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome ProfTwombs,

15 years is a long time. Was it something we said?

Anyway, glad to have you back.

The psychology and Magic seem an interesting mix and there has certainly been a lot of that going on in Magic before.

Raising spirits sounds like deep Magic to me.

-Mary Mowder
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
6970 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Well, IMHO, magic is 5% sleight of hand skills, 5% perceptual illusion, 5% esoteric scientific principles, and >>>85%<<< PSYCHOLOGY. (I'm certainly not the world's greatest mathematician, but, I manage to balance my checkbook, and, I made a good living with magic for most of my life, so, you should have no serious problems!)

Welcome to our motley crew!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
ProfTwombs
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of ProfTwombs
Well, it's good to be back! Thanks for the warm welcome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Returning to the Café after 15 years? (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL