The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Anyone know Chinese? What do these card-backs say in English? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EndersGame
View Profile
Special user
Reviewer EndersGame
602 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
The deck shown here is the Firecracker Playing Cards deck, cleverly designed to look exactly like a package of actual fireworks.

It was inspired by authentic firecracker artwork made in Macau in the 1950s.

Does anyone know what the Chinese lettering on the card backs says when translated into English?

BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame

====>Click here to see all my pictorial reviews of magic tricks and videos <====
====>Click here to see all my pictorial reviews of decks of playing cards <====
====>Click here to see all my pictorial reviews of card & board games <====

Want me to write a review of your playing cards or magic video? Please contact me via Private Message.

"Instead of attempting to learn a great number of tricks, concentrate upon a few good tricks and master them so that their technique and their presentation is so excellent that those who see them will want to see them again." -Expert Card Technique
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Anyone know Chinese? What do these card-backs say in English? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL