The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello =) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacobcapper
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
9 Posts

Profile of Jacobcapper
G'day everyone,

I'm Jacob from Melbourne, Australia.
I've been into magic on and off since I was 5 years old and received my first magic book.
I am now 27, grown my magic library substantially and I'm hoping to make the jump from hobbyist performing at the pub for friends to actual shows.

Pleased to meet you and thanks for reading.

Jacob.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3443 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Jacobcapper,

Well, it sounds like you would have enough experience at the Magic part. Are you getting good reactions at the pub and for friends? If you ar, you will probably get better reactions from total strangers.

There are a lot of threads on how to get started (but please, please, don't quit your day job. LOL)

Are you mostly into Close-Up?

Best of luck!

-Mary Mowder
Jacobcapper
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
9 Posts

Profile of Jacobcapper
The reactions are pretty good so far, I'm just a little unsure of myself during the patter. Hahaha definitely not giving up my day job, I need to pay for my obsession somehow Smile
I'm into close up (cards, rubber bands, coins, cigarettes, etc) but recently I've been thinking about tricks and effects that would suit more of a parlor sized setting.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1835 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Hi Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello =) (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL