The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jdansti
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jdansti
I'm John Danna from Pasadena, Texas. I've been doing magic since I was about 10 years old (I'm 55 now). As a kid, any money I could scrape up was spent on magic tricks at Archie's Fun Shop in Pasadena where a young Paul Driscoll worked. Over the last 10 years, I've mostly done annual shows for the elementary school where my wife is a principal. I attend TAOM conventions when I can. By coincidence, one of my nephews married one of Ramon Galindo's granddaughters (some of you from Texas probably know Seńior Galindo). This is a great forum and I look forward to being part of the community!
Regards,
John Danna
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1760 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Hi:)
Jdansti
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jdansti
Hello Terrible Wizard
Regards,
John Danna
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3481 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Jdansti,

I wish I'd started that young.

I hope to see you in "The Little Darlings" forum.

Were your earlier interests in Kids and Stand-Up Magic?

-Mary Mowder
Jdansti
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jdansti
Hi Mary,

Well, I started young but didn't really have my act together, so to speak, until I was in my 20's.

Yes, most of the things I do are kid's and stand-up magic. I've done some shows which included more stage-ish tricks like the zombie ball. I'll definitely check out the Little Darlins forum. Thanks!
Regards,
John Danna
TheCosmicTruth
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of TheCosmicTruth
I spent a few years in CA, from about 67 to 72, Long Beach Lakewood and Bellflower was my stomping ground. Attended B&H School of magic for a year. Now I am 59 and think we might have something in common Smile.
Welcome here, from a newbie Smile
Jdansti
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jdansti
Hi Cosmic Truth. Welcome to you as well! Yeah, we're close to the same age. How old were you when you attended the School of Magic?
Regards,
John Danna
Luke Jonas
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire UK
108 Posts

Profile of Luke Jonas
Welcome John, enjoy the forum it is a brilliant platform for research, reviews and making connections in the magic world.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy! (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL