The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jdansti
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jdansti
I'm John Danna from Pasadena, Texas. I've been doing magic since I was about 10 years old (I'm 55 now). As a kid, any money I could scrape up was spent on magic tricks at Archie's Fun Shop in Pasadena where a young Paul Driscoll worked. Over the last 10 years, I've mostly done annual shows for the elementary school where my wife is a principal. I attend TAOM conventions when I can. By coincidence, one of my nephews married one of Ramon Galindo's granddaughters (some of you from Texas probably know Seńior Galindo). This is a great forum and I look forward to being part of the community!
Regards,
John Danna
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1834 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Hi:)
Jdansti
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jdansti
Hello Terrible Wizard
Regards,
John Danna
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3439 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Jdansti,

I wish I'd started that young.

I hope to see you in "The Little Darlings" forum.

Were your earlier interests in Kids and Stand-Up Magic?

-Mary Mowder
Jdansti
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jdansti
Hi Mary,

Well, I started young but didn't really have my act together, so to speak, until I was in my 20's.

Yes, most of the things I do are kid's and stand-up magic. I've done some shows which included more stage-ish tricks like the zombie ball. I'll definitely check out the Little Darlins forum. Thanks!
Regards,
John Danna
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL