The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Epcot Boardwalk?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nickoli Sharpe
View Profile
New user
Worldwide
66 Posts

Profile of Nickoli Sharpe
Hello,
Just thought I'd see if anyone knows anything about the Disney Epcot boardwalk?
I see that they have street performers and that the shows there doing are free.( so it's a paid gig)
Trying to track down who to talk to or where to audition.
Thanks,
Nickoli
imgic
View Profile
Special user
Moved to Seattle to see
823 Posts

Profile of imgic
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2586 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
EPCOT doesn’t have a Boardwalk. You’re probably thinking of the World Showcase. Those acts are oriented to their specific lands, I don’t think a magician would really fit in anywhere.

Possibly the Boardwalk at the Grand Floridian or Hollywood and Vine in the Disney/Hollywood Studios might work if you can set your act to the right period of time. You would still have to audition.

Don’t forget the magician (irony is, I’m drawing blank on his name) who started as a character (Goofy) and wrangled an audition for a spot in the Hoop de Doo Revie In Frontierland at Disneyland. Sometimes you have to think outside the streets.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Nickoli Sharpe
View Profile
New user
Worldwide
66 Posts

Profile of Nickoli Sharpe
So cannot believe Disney called me back.

She mentioned to go to Disney auditions, after looking at that site nothing about the street performers.
I told her that, she said she needed to look further and would get back to me with details.

Keep you posted on the outcome
RiffRaff
View Profile
Special user
593 Posts

Profile of RiffRaff
I sent you a PM
SleightlyChris
View Profile
Veteran user
Virginia Beach
330 Posts

Profile of SleightlyChris
Let's just say an agent is a good idea, also have a family show promo reel. I used to work at the boardwalk resort and inn for a year before I moved to the cruise lines. A couple of the greats I've met had agents.

Is not necessary but it would sad be fine looking for the contact yourself!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Epcot Boardwalk?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL