The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Conjuror.community Ammar Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
511 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
I am not affiliated with this place. in fact I just learned about this yesterday in an email.

There is an Ammar lecture tonight at 10pm eastern. It costs $1 dollar to join for your first month. worth every penny. and supposed to have a lot on ACR. $.02
"and these two go in my pocket"
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Veteran user
CA
391 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
How was the lecture?
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2658 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Dang, I forgot. that's Aaron fisher's site
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
511 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2017, Feral Chorus wrote:
How was the lecture?

I thiught it was great! And for a dollar, you just couldn't go wrong. Plus I love Michael Ammar.. Also, I can re-watch it a few more times. now its time to go find some double backers. Smile.
epsilon97
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of epsilon97
Can you still purchase this?
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
511 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2017, epsilon97 wrote:
Can you still purchase this?

im not sure. you can try emailing those guys. the site to me is difficult to navigate. I'm an admitted computer goofus but maybe it is just a lack of use issue for myself. I wish I could afford the monthly premium but it really is out of a lot of peoples budget. (Maybe that's for good reason) that doesn't mean its not worth it, but it does mean unfortunatly I will have to be out on this one b4 my 30 dayz are up. Thank you to the guys who offered this great deal! Again, I am not affiliated in any way with these guys. Good luck to everyone. $.02
Rattooth
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Rattooth
I am a member of Conjuring Community. I think there is a lot of good stuff there. Every month something new. Archived to watch whenever. Besides tricks , there is material on marketing to attract new clients. I think really good for the person just starting to do shows for pay. ( I am long time hobbiest. My day job pays too much to allow switching to professional magician. )
Ammar is one of my favorite magicians. He has done so much . One of his tips from lecture was that when doing strolling type magic , he tried to only do 2 Card tricks. He feels that laymen prefer only 2 Card tricks , then move on to something else. ( if you want to be remembered, and not bore them.) For a guy that has such a background, very interesting. Probably correct. If you are a magician, it’s hard to go back and see things like a non magician.
Plus he knew Vernon! WOW.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
511 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Hey Rat. ...... I think he said 3 tricks...........Now I have reason to go rewatch again. Smile.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Conjuror.community Ammar Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL