The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT Traditional Tapered Combo Cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

deafmetal
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of deafmetal
So I've been looking to add a chop cup to my CnB routine. Have been considering either the JP set and adding their chop cup, or a RNT set (to get copper).

Does anyone have experience with a RNT combo set? I'm looking at this one: https://www.rnt2.com/traditional-tapered......ish.html

My goal is to have a perfect chop cup that grabs the ball when placed on top of another cup, without having to shake/lean/force the magnetism. I recognize the ball size is a major factor as well, but thought I'd ask.

Thank you!

Rob
Pete Biro
View Profile
V.I.P.
18565 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
GREAT CUPS
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
deafmetal
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of deafmetal
Thank you Pete
dcjames
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of dcjames
Welcome Deafmeatal!

I own a few sets of RNT2 combo cups and can vouch that they are beautifully made and will very likely suit your purposes.

Donnie Buckley is the owner of RNT2 and a Café member. He provides exceptional customer service and will happily answer any questions you may have concerning his products. I am confident that he will take excellent care of you.

Good luck!

Best,

Doug
“Magic is very easy to do - poorly.”

Tommy Wonder
The Books of Wonder
Volume 2
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
864 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
Ditto high marks for RNT2 and Donnie Buckley. Although I don't have a RNT2 combo set, I've have other cups, and I've had several interactions with the company. Perfect work and customer service.

David
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Manhattan Beach, CA
2627 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I have the Mendoza combo set and the Paul Fox mini combo set, which is what I use most often. Both sets are fantastic, and Donnie is excellent to work with. He also sells balls that are adjustable so you can't go wrong when it comes to making everything work just the way you want it to.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT Traditional Tapered Combo Cups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL