The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Offworld by JP Vallarino (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1688 Posts

Profile of Titanas
This is in my opinion the last word on the Out of this world plot.
JP Vallarino has created the first real time, face up version of the great classic.
If you want to amaze everybody, this effect is for you!

More info:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=60714

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1291 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Wow.. Just wowÖ Love this. Out of this world that hits in a few secondsÖ And FACE UP!!!!

Genius to take out of this world and create a version you can perform in so many situations and in such a wide range of presentations.. The bar challenge plot is priceless

MoM have this on the site now with free shipping here:

https://www.magicshop.co.uk/offworld

Offworld is due to ship worldwide on Monday 18th DecemberÖ in time for Christmas.

Hope this helps
Dominic
Magicalos
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
In for one! this looks good
mattH
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of mattH
Are you able to show 52 mixed cards at the start?
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Regular user
Colorado Springs, Colorado
186 Posts

Profile of WolfgangStiller
Looks pretty impressive. Any limitations on how and where this can be performed? How's the reset?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
6005 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Iíve tried relatively unsuccessfully, in years past to make up the same deck. I know the method employed, which is quite simple, however, very difficult to get right. You can indeed show the deck to be mixed at the start. Believe it or not, there is no reset. You can keep performing it all day without having to do a thing in terms of a reset. Itís is quite simply Brilliant.
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1291 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, pegasus wrote:
Itís quite simply Brilliant.

yes.. That just about sums it up.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1144 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, mattH wrote:
Are you able to show 52 mixed cards at the start?

If it's using the method that I am thinking of, yes, you can show all faces.
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Quote:
Iíve tried relatively unsuccessfully, in years past to make up the same deck. I know the method employed, which is quite simple, however, very difficult to get right. You can indeed show the deck to be mixed at the start. Believe it or not, there is no reset. You can keep performing it all day without having to do a thing in terms of a reset. Itís is quite simply Brilliant.

By "difficult to get right", are you talking about the setup or is it easy to get wrong while performing?
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Sunny Orlando
773 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
This is looks fantastic!
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
chri5hill
View Profile
New user
Sussex,uk
24 Posts

Profile of chri5hill
Bitten the bullet and purchased this from Dominic.think I know the method and hope itís a deck that is already made up and not the material to make one up!think itís a brilliant idea though
Chris
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, chri5hill wrote:
Bitten the bullet and purchased this from Dominic.think I know the method and hope itís a deck that is already made up and not the material to make one up!think itís a brilliant idea though
Chris

Please report back on what you think when this arrives! Thanks!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
6005 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, WolfgangStiller wrote:
Quote:

By "difficult to get right", are you talking about the setup or is it easy to get wrong while performing?

In terms of making the deck just right. If you purchase this deck then it will be easy.
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
217 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
I like this trick. I already do it for years and it works good. I first came up with the idea after I saw a trick years ago from a lecture, where you had the 3 card monte stacked face up on the table and you ask them where the queen is. No matter what they say, with the same method you could show them always the queen on the not named position.
It's quite annoying to build this deck on your own, so if it's the same quality as the one I made up myself, it's probably worth the price for me to buy it just for stocking up my refills on this Smile
Tarik Flash
View Profile
Inner circle
2473 Posts

Profile of Tarik Flash
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, GAMJoker wrote:
I like this trick. I already do it for years and it works good. I first came up with the idea after I saw a trick years ago from a lecture, where you had the 3 card monte stacked face up on the table and you ask them where the queen is. No matter what they say, with the same method you could show them always the queen on the not named position.
It's quite annoying to build this deck on your own, so if it's the same quality as the one I made up myself, it's probably worth the price for me to buy it just for stocking up my refills on this Smile

Yes I have to agree it looks like R and S running through an entire deck like the R and S 3 Card monte packet effect although I hope itís a little more than just that . Does look amazing though regards Tarik 🙂
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3364 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Clever use of this principle. Looks great.
AceFace
View Profile
Loyal user
Tring UK
274 Posts

Profile of AceFace
My order is in...this looks so dam good. I really do love gimmicked decks. My Xmas presents this year are this and get sharky. Looks like Iím having a magical Christmas
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4151 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, GAMJoker wrote:

Yes I have to agree it looks like R and S running through an entire deck like the R and S 3 Card monte packet effect although I hope itís a little more than just that . Does look amazing though regards Tarik 🙂

I think you are correct Tarik but also think it's not more than that. Just applied in a specific way to make it work correctly.

Looking forward to reviews.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
The AMAZING and COMMERCIAL Chair Test
10601 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, Titanas wrote:
This is in my opinion the last word on the Out of this world plot.
JP Vallarino has created the first real time, face up version of the great classic.
If you want to amaze everybody, this effect is for you!

More info:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=60714

Best regards,
Titanas

There have been many many "last words" on this effect. Haha... Smile

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1072 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Worked out whats going on but a great idea.

Won't be getting it but it's good.

Mike Donoghue
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Offworld by JP Vallarino (38 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL