The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Coin bending resources » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

theocreswell
View Profile
New user
Surrey, UK
61 Posts

Profile of theocreswell
Hi all,

I know there are a lot of threads on coin bending and I have been sifting through them. Now I may have missed a thread that goes into detail on my query so please do redirect me to it if you know it! I have always steered clear of PK bends due to both not being a good enough actor to be convincing and being scared by the simplicity of the methods- until now!

I was having drinks with a friend and he was telling the bar staff about the 'thing' I do, and I ended up having quite an aggressive challenge from one of the barmen, asking for what was in essence a which hand routine. Usually I shy away from these sorts of confrontations as you do not have the upper hand and the audience is automatically not very receptive. That night however, I was up for the game. When I found his coin however, he said he actually 'felt' my connection with the coin and when he opened his hand it was bent, having never let me touch the coin. I tried to play cool as much as I could but I guess what had happened was he just happened to have accidentally picked up a bent coin. The reactions I got were SO strong that I am now on a massive PK bends search, in an attempt to recreate the modest miracle I experienced!

What I am in search for is any material, books, DVDs, eBooks etc that have good info on coin bends, specifically bends that utilise a s***ch rather than a gimmick or bender. I have Banachek's PSI series and a few other PK bending DVD's that go into detail on spoon and fork bends which I have been trying to adapt for coins. I would love to hear your two cents as to what is the best coin bending info out there, and who you think has the best routine!

Thanks
-T
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Since you are so close to 50 posts, I will post my answer in “Inner Thoughts”. Let’s keep some information precious.

See here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=82#0
theocreswell
View Profile
New user
Surrey, UK
61 Posts

Profile of theocreswell
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2017, Waters. wrote:
Since you are so close to 50 posts, I will post my answer in “Inner Thoughts”. Let’s keep some information precious.

Thank you for your fast response and discretion! It's nice to have something to look forward to when I his the magic 50!

-T
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Coin bending resources » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL