The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Anyone else in San Diego? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielJoseph
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of DanielJoseph
Hey guys!

I recently got out of the military and have begun my civilian life again. I'm currently living in San Diego and would love to make some magician friends if any of you guys are in the area. I've gotten to know some of the guys at the local magic shop, but certainly don't mind making more friends.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3466 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Daniel Joseph,

Tell us about your Magical interests.

After you've been here a while and we get a chance to know you, You should try an advanced search for KEY WORD - San Diego and SEARCH - "Our New Arrivals".

Then you can see who pops up and send them a private message (PM).

-Mary Mowder
DanielJoseph
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of DanielJoseph
Well, I've been doing some bar/strolling work on the side of my full time job. I mostly do card and ring magic. I currently do mostly impromptu effects which I like for not having to have any pockets to manage, but I really need to expand into some proper gimmicks and up my game. Maybe that's just an ignorant perspective of mine, but it's where I'm focusing now.

I'd like to make magic my main job, but I know that is a bit of a pipe dream. I enjoy making money doing it nonetheless and will always have magic in my life even if I'm not making money with it.
DanielJoseph
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of DanielJoseph
I actually just got a partner account with Penguin and am looking to release a personal handling of the Reversed Card Plot as well.
Wravyn
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Danial,
Welcome to the Café and THANK YOU! for your service.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Anyone else in San Diego? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL