The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » What presentation for 3.5 clubs do you use? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1920 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
What presentation for the venerable 3.5 of clubs do you folks get the most mileage out of?

Same question for the old 52 on one? Smile
CR_Shelton
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of CR_Shelton
I do an homage to my deceased grandfather and his brothers, who used the four of clubs as the marker of their secret clubhouse. When Great Uncle Bert tragically died young, they replaced it with a three, but overnight it changed to 3 1/2. Very heavy and emotional. Grandpa grew up on an apple orchard but later became a jeweler. When I produce the "Tree of Diamonds" at the end there's never a dry eye in the house.

Smile
An actor is a magician performing the illusion of reality.
www.ActingMagician.com
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2330 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Lew Brooks has a presentation for a similar-style gaff.

It's a story about a guy in a bar who bets a round of drinks on one hand of blackjack. The gambler's face-up card is a 7, the other guy has two tens. The gambler sticks... After the other guy shows his 20, the gambler turns over a 14 of diamonds, and asks for his drink.

Not exactly the gaff you were asking about, but I thought it worth mentioning.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » What presentation for 3.5 clubs do you use? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL