The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Thayer Plans: Improved Vampire (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tudormagic
View Profile
New user
SC
12 Posts

Profile of Tudormagic
Hello...

Hopefully someone can help me, I'm looking for the Thayer plans for the Improved Vampire illusion. Would anyone sell or trade me a copy?

OR Does anyone know who sells individual Thayer Illusion plans? Mickey Hades has it listed on his website,but he's isn't responding. He's in his 90's I believe...

Thanks in advance!
colacadstink
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of colacadstink
Owen Magic lists it as being in "Keep the Wheels Turning, Volume 1," the Carl Owen book:

http://www.owenmagic.com/Books___Bluepri......nts.html

You could probably call them up and get a prompt response. Good luck!
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1506 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Remember, slightly less than two present of all UFO sightings turn out to be actual extraterrestrial craft.
Borrow three wide brimmed felt hats from the audience.
Dr. Harlan Tarbell
David_N
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, England
73 Posts

Profile of David_N
While I am familiar with the classic 'Vampire Illusion' I am not sure what the 'Improved' version is.

If you are looking for a practical, angle proof, play anywhere version then Paul Osborne's 'Surrounded Vampire Illusion' plan may fit the bill (Genii plan no. 92).
Tudormagic
View Profile
New user
SC
12 Posts

Profile of Tudormagic
I bought the plans from Mickey Hades, glad to find out he's still working.
The improvements in the Thayer plans have to do with a ring at the top of the tripod which the cape affixes to, that opens up to reveal the girl.
The plans in the Osbourne book are not that helpful, really.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Thayer Plans: Improved Vampire (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.36 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL