The Magic Café
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Worst customer service award (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Dan Ford
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
I recently did a personal test by sending out a small order to a few magic supply companies. I wanted to see how they rate on accuracy of my order, responses to my emails, phone attitude courtesy, promptness and knowledge of what I was ordering. I was very surprised on the outcome. Now I know who I will be ordering from with a larger order. I will not post the losers or the winner. You do your own test, just keep it under $20.00 and see what happens.
View Profile
New user
Stafford, UK
94 Posts

Profile of tony4938
Second vote for Full52, first and last time I'll order from him, worst customer service I've experienced in any industry.
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1299 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
David Regal. Doesn't reply to his emails.Not even about products just purchased from him. And I'm not the only one. No excuse for this, period. He's lost me as a customer. Hopefully his disregard for customers will continue to lose him business. or better, yet, he can maybe try treating his customers a bit better than he does currently and keep customers instead.
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of KazMagic
My vote goes for Tenyo!

Tenyo tricks aren’t bad, but the dealers completely lie in order to make people buy their product eg. saying a move is written in the book although it is not.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Worst customer service award (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL