The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Steve Fearson - Emagicsupply (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Ordered from his site on the 17th if December but have still got no shipment notifications? Anyone had any trouble with Emagicsupply as well?

Thanks
Sleepy
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Did you call him? Email him? Inquire within?

No trouble for me.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Yep, emailed him with no response unfortunately.

Sleepy
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I've made multiple orders with him & never had any problems. I have had my orders from a couple magic shops delayed during Dec, just recieved one today that was ordered Dec 3rd....
Probably just delayed xmas time shipping, I'd shoot him another email or thru his website
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I ordered a single thread bullet in October and it took 3 weeks or more.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Thanks for the info guys. I guess I'll just wait.

Sleepy
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Same here, nothing, I ordered on the 17th I believe as well. No reply back.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Thanks for that piece of information!

Anyone else ?

Sleepy
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
What's the point? Steve is a good guy. Maybe he's out performing or maybe something happened which he needs more attention. Who knows.

Is it necessary to start a lynch mob?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
No, but when someone is running a business they should have the "customer first" mentality and if something isn't business as usual we as customers should know why.
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2017, John C wrote:
What's the point? Steve is a good guy. Maybe he's out performing or maybe something happened which he needs more attention. Who knows.

Lynch mob? Smile

I've ordered things from emagicsupply (I mean, according to the contact page, it's not just Steve) and sometimes gotten it quickly and other times not so much.

From their site:
"You are about to receive the most responsive and courteous customer service in the industry!

At eMagic Supply, our customer is treated as what they are.. the most important part of our entire company. Our response time is often just a few minutes and we will take all steps necessary to insure that you as a customer are satisfied."

So when you order something from a company, don't hear from them, email them and don't hear back for 10 days, what's your suggested course of action? Presume it's with some place you've never done business with and this is your first interaction with them.

I might check out their social media pages.

Twitter - last updated in 2016
Facebook page other than adding a Shop Now button - last updated in 2015
Blog - one post since 2015

Seems like legitimate reason to be concerned and not be considered a lynch mob.

I think everything will work out fine, but saying it's a lynch mob is pretty laughable.
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
375 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Odd, I have never had any trouble here and have indeed always experienced fast & excellent customer servicer. Have been a customer with them repeatedly, so I'd call this situation somewhat unusual! Maybe to do with the holiday season?

Hope all works out Smile
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I've also had excellent service from Steve over the years. I'm guessing he's busy due to the season.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2017, barts185 wrote:
Quote:

Lynch mob? Smile

I've ordered things from emagicsupply (I mean, according to the contact page, it's not just Steve) and sometimes gotten it quickly and other times not so much.

From their site:
"You are about to receive the most responsive and courteous customer service in the industry!

At eMagic Supply, our customer is treated as what they are.. the most important part of our entire company. Our response time is often just a few minutes and we will take all steps necessary to insure that you as a customer are satisfied."

So when you order something from a company, don't hear from them, email them and don't hear back for 10 days, what's your suggested course of action? Presume it's with some place you've never done business with and this is your first interaction with them.

I think everything will work out fine, but saying it's a lynch mob is pretty laughable.

oh yea....well....well... I guess you got me on that one.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2017, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2017, barts185 wrote:
Quote:

Lynch mob? Smile

From their site:

oh yea....well....well... I guess you got me on that one.

Yup, so what tree are they going to use? It looks like Big Bart brought the rope...
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Funny how a lynch mob is equivalent to a group of confused customers trying to figure out for themselves what is going on. Nice.

Got an email stating holidays have been crazy and my order status has been changed to shipped
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Thanks for the comments guys, not starting a lynch mob, I know Steve is a good guy and have ordered from him before with no issues, I was just trying to find out about my order.

Thanks for the info blindside, it makes sense now, hopefully mine will be shipped soon!

Thanks
Sleepy
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2017, SleepyMagic wrote:
Ordered from his site on the 17th if December but have still got no shipment notifications? Anyone had any trouble with Emagicsupply as well?

Thanks
Sleepy

Good thing it wasn't a Christmas present for someone - unless you plan on giving it to them this coming December.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It’s always wise to order a year in advance with this company. Smile
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
No it wasn't a Xmas present.... It was two virtuoso thread bullets for my venom system!

Sleepy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Steve Fearson - Emagicsupply (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL