The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » In need of some direction, (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2322 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Hi Café members, I have a special gig coming up in April and I need to do a card to wallet, I am not a card guy at all. For the past 36 years, I specialized in mostly corporate trade shows and mentalism, recently I have added a few Kids shows at the DuPont Children's Hospital. Back to card to wallet, I am not opposed to palming, but I would like a good teaching DVD on how to control the card , then palm it. Also, any advice on the wallet would be great.

Thanks Dave.
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2572 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Eugene Burger / Gourmet Close Up/ dvd. He uses the Mullica Wallet . No palming. That's where I learned and have been using
it every week for many years. The dvd might be hard to find but it is available and well worth the search.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2322 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Looks like the Carney’s DVD is the way to go, it shows many different methods as well as control of cards. Thanks for the suggestion I just ordered it
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2676 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Carney is always a good idea
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2273 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Why do you "need" to do card in wallet?
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2322 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
It was a comment made by a very important guest and one of the largest donators, he is unaware of my knowledge that it is favorite magic tricks, I plan to learn it with regular playing cards and business cards, my ultimate goal is to do it with biz cards. On another note, throughout the evening , I will be collecting Biz cards thru other effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » In need of some direction, (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL