The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » REVIEW: Bob Solari’s Psychic Card Paddle (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StraightTalkMagicReviews
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of StraightTalkMagicReviews
REVIEW: Bob Solari’s Psychic Card Paddle
RATING: 9 out of 10
LINK TO REVIEW: http://straighttalkmagicreviews.com/psychiccardpaddle/
FULL REVIEW: With Bob Solari’s Psychic Card Paddle you show your spectators a paddle with six mini cards on it. Your spectator chooses one of the six cards and you flip the paddle over several times to confirm that their card is there and they remember it. In an instant, you flip the paddle again and Voila, there are only five cards. The spectator looks for their card and the missing card is the one that they mentally chose! Quick, easy and great!

This trick is a combination of your standard paddle trick and the Princess card trick. I love this combination because it is so clever and brings the paddle to the next level! This trick is great for strolling situations, restaurant gigs and causal social situations. This is fun for all ages.

Of course you cannot hand out the paddle, but if you do the “move” correctly there will be minimal heat on the paddle. The paddle move is not hard to learn or perform and to be honest, I have long lost the desire to do anything requiring a paddle, until now.

The paddle is very well made and only costs $14.95. It comes with a pamphlet that contains the instructions and teaches the paddle move with hand drawn pictures. I did not even read the instructions at first and immediately demonstrated the trick to various members of my family who all responded very positively. The instructions are clear, easy to read and easy to implement.

This wonderful trick is available on Solari’s website: www.bobsolarimagic.com and I suggest you check it out!

Now available for viewing on www.straighttalkmagicreviews.com and www.facebook.com/groups/StraightTalkMagicReviews
At Straight Talk Magic Reviews we tell it to you straight and do not sell any product. Visit us for magic product reviews only at www.straighttalkmagicreviews.com or at https://www.facebook.com/groups/StraightTalkMagicReviews/
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1476 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
So after reading this review I decided to get this. This is a nice effect that you can carry and have with you at any time. It is like the old princess card trick as stated above and is really well made. So I keep this in my small case I carry around and when someone says show me a trick this is easy to do and I don't spread a bunch of cards out on a table. It is short and quick and is a fooler as stated if done correctly. I have done this mostly strolling and beats the crap out of the old hot rod trick. Excellent quality and packaging. Put out by Trickmaster with credit to Bob Solari for the mfg rights.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
egoli
View Profile
Elite user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
435 Posts

Profile of egoli
Received mine from Bob today and I look forward to giving it a test run next week. I'm sure it will be great

Ed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » REVIEW: Bob Solari’s Psychic Card Paddle (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL