The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Where to find Fakini Billiard Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bkmeyer
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of bkmeyer
Thank you Bill and Dick. That sheds some light on the subject a bit. I did manage to find one outlet in Australia that has the bank. If you're curious, here's the website: http://www.autographball.com/contact/. I already ordered one for $33.

Bruce
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
20739 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Those look a little large to fit in a hat, the ones I was discussing were 5 inches in diameter. I had to use plastic putty sold at the craft store to plug the slit for coins, and drilled a round hole with a door knob hole maker, about 2 inches in size. All I had to do was paint the putty slit white.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
bkmeyer
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of bkmeyer
It might be too big for a hat (170mm or 6.69 inches) but I'm taking a chance at this point. I can't find any other options. Thanks, Bill, for the specs on the hole.
johnsterlini
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of johnsterlini
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2018, Yarden_Aviv wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2018, johnsterlini wrote:
The Bond Lee 2" balls are now available, white and red. (white are currently sold out, more stock coming in soon)
$110 intro priced for 4B/2S sets
As a 30+ year user of another American made brand, I can honestly say I prefer these and have switched over.
The biggest difference to me is the fit of the shells-2 completely cover a ball, no gaps
You will not be disappointed

Will the Bond Lee 2” balls be available through Murphy’s Magic dealers?

No, we carry them exclusively.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Where to find Fakini Billiard Balls (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL