The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Go See Dan White, The Magician at the Nomad (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trickbooks
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of trickbooks
Last week, I was fortunate enough to get tickets to see The Magician at the Nomad, showcasing Dan White, a remarkably accomplished magician, mentalist and illusionist, at New York City's Nomad Hotel. It's an astonishing performance featuring great and beautiful magic. Tickets are remarkably hard to come by, but well worth the effort. I posted a more complete report with photos at the Propelled Pasteboards website, which you can find at https://throwingcards.blogspot.com/2017/......mas.html. The post also contains a review of Theory11's Nomad Playing cards, which were made in conjunction with the show.

Happy New Year!

Gary Brown
Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
I'm going to follow up to this post with a big, resounding...

"YES!"

I'm a friend of Dan's wife, as well as John Stessel and 3 of the actresses who play "The Lady in White". I've been lucky enough to see this extraordinary show on many occasions, and it never fails.

Are you here in NY Gary, or were you just visiting?
- Jon
I Came, I Saw, I Conjured
www.jontaylornyc.com
trickbooks
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of trickbooks
Hey John-

I live far out on Long Island, so the answer is a "sort of." However, I do get in fairly regularly to catch good magic. In the last year or so, that's included performances by Dan White, Derek DelGaudio, Helder Guimaraes and Harrison Greenbaum. Next up: have tickets to the new Tannen's evening show...looking forward to it!

Gary
Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
I've heard good things about the new tannen's show. also been meaning to make it to derek's show. drop me a line the next time you're around Smile
I Came, I Saw, I Conjured
www.jontaylornyc.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Go See Dan White, The Magician at the Nomad (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL