The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » FREE Card Magic Study Group - Chicago, IL (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chiartguy
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
56 Posts

Profile of chiartguy
Do you live in the Chicago area and want to improve your card magic?

I'm starting a free "study group" that will function a little bit like a book club -- we will meet once a month and gradually work through one magic book at a time, a few chapters every month, helping each other learn and progress together.

The first book we're studying is the card magic classic "Card College Volume 1" by Roberto Giobbi.

I'll be helping to facilitate the group but this is not a class and there is no fee. The only requirements are that you purchase the book, do the reading, and work on the techniques and tricks for each lesson. The group is open to magicians of all skill levels.

Our first meeting will consist of a basic introduction/overview and I'll assign the first few chapters of reading. The shop will have copies of the book, decks of cards, and close-up pads for sale if you do not already have these items.

WHEN:
Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 2:00-4:00 pm
(we're tentatively planning for the group to meet every 3rd Sunday of the month, going forward)

WHERE:
Magic Inc.
1838 W. Lawrence Ave.
Chicago, IL 60640

COST:
Free!

REQUIREMENTS:
A copy of "Card College Volume 1", a deck of cards, and a desire to learn with fellow magicians.

PM me if you have questions or call Magic Inc. at (773) 334-2855.
mrehula
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of mrehula
Nice idea!
GreenKnight33
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of GreenKnight33
Love that idea!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » FREE Card Magic Study Group - Chicago, IL (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL