The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Mini Coin Table (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S22818 not gimmick coins but the table itself holds the coin via a special something. I'm posting because the good looking ones from Uday seem to be getting harder to find? So if you want to do David Roth's routine with ungimmicked coins better get soon. Just a heads up.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Peckham
I love David's routine and Gareth Gwatkin's just made me a miniature table with built in magnets. I sent him a handful of different magnetic coins to try and get the magnet strength to work as best as possible. I should receive it in a week or two as its coming from England.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
I have one of these in my store, and I was playing around with it. It's really cute! I think it would go nicely with a mini wizard doll, a little cup of tea; something like that.
http://magicstore.ca/?product=coin-table......115eb4b3

Click here to view attached image.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
New User
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of New User
I use the original Chazpro table and they are still the best. If you can find one and really want to do this effect then don't settle for the best.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
The Chazpro style is still available. My father bought the rights from Chuck in the early 2002. The only difference is my brother uses exotic hardwoods when he builds them.
The ones selling for 13.00 are crap from India and they stole the gaff. Anything other than what my brother builds are fakes and poorly made.

Jake Jr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
mandrax
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
48 Posts

Profile of mandrax
The one I got from Penguin was nice for the price but there was some weird white glue coming from it...I would be very interested in seing the ones made by your brother Jake Jr. Is there any website I can go?

Also interested in your Budget Hydro Die.

Mandrax
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Peckham
Jake, is your brothers table with the sheet mag$&t on the underside?
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2018, Peckham wrote:
Jake, is your brothers table with the sheet mag$&t on the underside?

No, ti's the same gaff as the Chazpro.. That way any regular coins can be used. Right now he does them in half dollar and Morgan Dollar.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
I have found while using the prop that there can be noise. Those who have it will understand. If you would like my way of dealing with it pm me.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
Belanos
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Belanos
Late to the party. I just acquired one of these and I'm baffled. The S*&T to hold the coin is not deep enough to hold any coin. Am I missing something???
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, Belanos wrote:
Late to the party. I just acquired one of these and I'm baffled. The S*&T to hold the coin is not deep enough to hold any coin. Am I missing something???

It should just barely keep it in place so that a little tap will dislodge it. Maybe try a smaller coin?
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Mini Coin Table (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL