The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » George Sivers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

D. Yoder
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of D. Yoder
Did you ever run into Uncle George Sivers who had a dog and pony show that criss crossed the states in the 1960s? Probably was before and after that as well.
Russo
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of Russo
Any one remember Dell O'Dell - She had a short lived TV Program and a Magic Shop in Hollywood, Calif. in the mid 50's
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
7356 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2018, D. Yoder wrote:
Did you ever run into Uncle George Sivers who had a dog and pony show that criss crossed the states in the 1960s? Probably was before and after that as well.

I may have "run into him". In '85 season, I was managing Tim Deremer's Ape show (For you townies, that's a girl to gorilla illusion show.) We showed a bunch of fairs, down south, with Degeller Amusements, and there was an old timer with a dog and pony show at a few of the same spots. He toured in a remodeled old school bus. He, the dogs, and the pony, and the show props all lived in the bus. He seemed like a nice old timer, but, like many old carnies, I never asked his name.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » George Sivers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL