The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EStooge's MystiCube dice - became a REAL masterpiece !! (94 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2018, jaizon wrote:
I sent a query to Gidy at eStooge but have not heard back yet. Did you get it?

Dear Jaizon, I did get it and have answered you.

Regards,

Gidy.
Kaarlo von Freymann
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
203 Posts

Profile of Kaarlo von Freymann
Let us forget for a moment what we all owe Craig. Like Cesar he came up with props many of us have used for a decade. They were way ahead of their time. And now ten years later I read an Englishman has created something similar to Cesar's cards I have been using for appr. a decade.
Craig was able to shrink the volume to approx. 1 % compared to the beautiful Jam Magic Die I had been using with great success until then. But let's be honest, the only really meaningful difference was size of both components (I actually also needed a big die for the stage so I asked Craig to build his system into a Jam Magic wooden housing (which Jam Magic provided for a very reasonable price,) looked like this one, Jam Magic has disappeared from the net so this I not the one I have, but very similar.

www.seomagic-usa.com/product_info.php/products_id/794 )

Craig made my BIG DIE for me and it always did and still works. I contacted Craig last year before buying the MindWatch system as I always prefer waiting with purchases in case a creator I know is in the process of developing something that I am looking for. Craig said he would look into the matter and I waited buying the MindWatch until he wrote me he did not feel there was big enough of a market for visually controlled three die systems. I felt that was the sound reasoning of a businessman and reminded me very much of Cesar's statement, "there are a lot of stunning props I could create, but I must be sure it is worth my time".

I have not held in my hands the latest new kid on the block by Marc Antoine. I have read and seen (shame on who puts revealing videos on his shop site) that what you see is small. But no inches ?

If we do not welcome creators of systems that have something in common with existing systems EVEN though they do offer hitherto unavailable features, I am afraid the whole idea of the Café becomes corrupted: magicians helping magicians.

Honestly, is there a book test that does not incorporate features some one else pioneered ?

Buying most anything even from renowned suppliers - think Toytoa, think WV, think Samsung - is not as risk-free as it used to be. As a military drone manufacturer I dealt with DJI a decade ago when they were a dozen innovative guys. I could get even the boss on the phone. Today DJI is Nr 1 in its field, has 5.000 employees, the owner I a multibillionaire but I cannot get spares for items I bought 4 yeas ago.

Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland
Kaarlo von Freymann - Helsinki- Finland
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Hello;

I was asked by many people to see relevant pictures. Please see here:

https://ibb.co/album/bWkyfa

1. The Rechargeable dice.
2. The APx ( our reciever which serves all eStooge's products ).
3. A prediction letter which can be on your Website or Facebook ( All of your audience participants are surfing to your website/Facebook to see the prediction letter, what a great advertisement tool for you Smile ). - The text can be phrased with any wording in any language.
4. A picture with regular dice and MystiCube dice, look so much alike - Regular dice are for giveaways.
5. Mobile screen snapshot (Apple or Android) - Seen by the magician via our free App and by the partner by a simple link !! - No App needed by him.

Gidy.
avi maman
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of avi maman
I want to tell you that it's a powerful gimmick for a mentalist, there are lots of possible functions that I do not know having similar dice, I recommend buying an excellent gimmick worth the most, Thanks to EStooge's.
avi maman
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of avi maman
Quote:
On Dec 31, 1969, wrote:I bought the whole set of 3 cubes of black, red, and white cubes including a wristwatch and vibration machine, it's a powerful gimmick for a mentalist, there are lots of possible functions that I do not know having similar dice, I recommend an excellent buy gimmick worth the most, thanks to EStooge's.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Two simple ideas. First is definitely doable. Second, Gidy can tell us.

First, it would be nice if eStooge had a Facebook group for users.

Second, is it possible to get the app to show up or connect to an Apple watch, like Insight, for example? That would be fantastic for those of us that already have a watch.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2018, jaizon wrote:
Two simple ideas. First is definitely doable. Second, Gidy can tell us.

First, it would be nice if eStooge had a Facebook group for users.

Second, is it possible to get the app to show up or connect to an Apple watch, like Insight, for example? That would be fantastic for those of us that already have a watch.

Gidy and I spoke about this. E-stooge is working on a special interface for Apple Watch. As of now it’s not quite ready.
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Yepski
Thanks for the update on the Apple Watch interface, this was a question I had as well. Looking forward to some updates on this front.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Gidy, I sent you another e-mail. Awaiting response. Thanks.
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2018, jaizon wrote:
Gidy, I sent you another e-mail. Awaiting response. Thanks.

Hi;

Just sent you an answer.

Regards,

Gidy.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi Gidy as the YouTube link now seems to be down can you tell what the 3rd colour die is ? I have seen the red and black one and often wondered why you don’t do a white or preferably ivory / off white colour as it is certainly the most normal die colour used in the UK . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
The third one is white, the fourth one I believe is green. I predominantly use the white and red dice.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
Hi Gidy as the YouTube link now seems to be down can you tell what the 3rd colour die is ? I have seen the red and black one and often wondered why you don’t do a white or preferably ivory / off white colour as it is certainly the most normal die colour used in the UK . Best wishes Tarik 🙂

Dear Tarik;

As Mark said, the third one is white.

Regards,

Gidy.
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Gidi,
I have sent an email requesting information.
I have also sent a request from your website enquiries form.
I have not had any replies.
There is no contact phone number either.
If I was to become a customer of yours, would I get a better response from your customer service department?

Maybe this is the only way to communicate with eStooge.

I am going to Blackpool and was wanting to know some information in regards to the possible purchase of your products.

Regards

Charlie
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thank you Gidy and Mark best wishes Tarik 🙂
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of Yepski
Tazbo, are you using support@estooge.com or sales@estooge.com? Support is the email address where I have had great success communicating with Gidy. Also he will respond to Café PMs. I had many questions and Gidy patiently and thoroughly answered all of them by communicating via email. So far my estooge experience has been very positive and Gidy’s communication gave me the confidence to order the Watch, APx, and 3 dice. They all shipped out yesterday and Gidy contacted me to update me on product shipment, tracking details, and product instructions.

For some reason I think the estooge website sends everything to sales@estooge.com, I could be wrong about that? Try support@estooge.com and you should get everything you need.
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2018, TazBo wrote:
Gidi,
I have sent an email requesting information.
I have also sent a request from your website enquiries form.
I have not had any replies.
There is no contact phone number either.
If I was to become a customer of yours, would I get a better response from your customer service department?

Maybe this is the only way to communicate with eStooge.

I am going to Blackpool and was wanting to know some information in regards to the possible purchase of your products.

Regards

Charlie

Dear Charlie;

Please accept my apologies for not answering the email of yours, we had a problem in the last 3 days with this mailbox but it is OK now. You are always welcome to try also the address mail: Support@eStooge.com .

I have answered by email all your questions in details.

Kind regards,

Gidy.
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2018, Yepski wrote:
Tazbo, are you using support@estooge.com or sales@estooge.com? Support is the email address where I have had great success communicating with Gidy. Also he will respond to Café PMs. I had many questions and Gidy patiently and thoroughly answered all of them by communicating via email. So far my estooge experience has been very positive and Gidy’s communication gave me the confidence to order the Watch, APx, and 3 dice. They all shipped out yesterday and Gidy contacted me to update me on product shipment, tracking details, and product instructions.

For some reason I think the estooge website sends everything to sales@estooge.com, I could be wrong about that? Try support@estooge.com and you should get everything you need.

Thank you so much Yepski !! Smile , I have answered all Charlie's questions in details.

Kind regards,

Gidy.
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Thanks Gidy
Received the email now. Cheers.
I will have a look and I’m sure I will have a couple more questions before I see you at Blackpool.
Thanks.
Charlie.
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2018, TazBo wrote:
Thanks Gidy
Received the email now. Cheers.
I will have a look and I’m sure I will have a couple more questions before I see you at Blackpool.
Thanks.
Charlie.

You are more than welcome Smile

Gidy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EStooge's MystiCube dice - became a REAL masterpiece !! (94 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL