The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How to Annihilate Your Stage Fright (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
I'm Delighted To Say That, After A Year And A Half Of Work, This Is Finally Available For Purchase! At A Discount!

You Can (Finally!) Purchase "Stage Fright Annihilation" Here ======> www.sashalive.com/creations

Also: it's 5 $ (25 % Off) Until This Friday! Just My Way Of Saying Thanks Smile

- Sasha Crespi
www.sashalive.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi Sasha as I bought this at the start can you send me the updated version which I can listen to as a whole collection properly please and will review this ASAP regards Tarik aka gazmagic@btinternet.com
Thank you Tarik 🙂
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I just finished a long run of "Bleacher Bums." It was pretty stressful because the script was murder. Real fear of forgetting my lines. Same for the entire cast. But a few stretching excercises before coming on stage and I was good to go.

Still, the series sounds intriguing.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Is there a typo in your price? Its telling me its $18 not $5 when I add to cart
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
That's a significant difference.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
It's a typo in the post I think. Sasha probably meant to say it's "$5 off full price".
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I hope it goes out to Penguin again as PayPal is a must usually for me Sashac (no offense to you, just a bit paranoid since my card got hit) I went to buy the combo deal but will have to wait. If you have a Paypal address I'm happy to send the money for the combo deal. It certainly looks like it is valuable reading.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On May 16, 2018, takeachance wrote:
I hope it goes out to Penguin again as PayPal is a must usually for me Sashac (no offense to you, just a bit paranoid since my card got hit) I went to buy the combo deal but will have to wait. If you have a Paypal address I'm happy to send the money for the combo deal. It certainly looks like it is valuable reading.

PayPal Added. Let Me Know If I Can Help With Anything Else. Thanks For The Support!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On May 16, 2018, dman11 wrote:
Is there a typo in your price? Its telling me its $18 not $5 when I add to cart

Typo In My Post, Apologies!
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
What I found helped me to over come any stage fright was making sure I knew my material. When I had enough time to practice and know all the in and outs of my effects I was good to go. I learned this the hard way when a show came up unexpectantly years ago. I was very nervous and almost cancelled. It went very well...but it would be the only time I would do that.

Good magic to all,

Eric
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Fantastic, order in, thanks.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On May 17, 2018, The great Gumbini wrote:
What I found helped me to over come any stage fright was making sure I knew my material. When I had enough time to practice and know all the in and outs of my effects I was good to go. I learned this the hard way when a show came up unexpectantly years ago. I was very nervous and almost cancelled. It went very well...but it would be the only time I would do that.

Good magic to all,

Eric

I have also discovered that to be true. Confidence comes of tireless rehearsals (see Fitzgee Trilogy for list of AUDIENCE APPEALS!) and this is listed as one of them. Tireless rehearsals produce confidence which is subconsciously transmitted to your audience. Nothing to really have butterflies about if you know the act in your sleep.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
I'm impressed with your credentials and endorsement from Mel Robbins. Very nice. This could come in handy for my other line of work. Eagerly awaiting the thoughts of others. If it "does the trick" and changes one's state, I'd be in (just gotta get those reviews in by tomorrow for the special pricing, ha).
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On May 17, 2018, Nathan Alexander wrote:
I'm impressed with your credentials and endorsement from Mel Robbins. Very nice. This could come in handy for my other line of work. Eagerly awaiting the thoughts of others. If it "does the trick" and changes one's state, I'd be in (just gotta get those reviews in by tomorrow for the special pricing, ha).

Thanks Nathan! Happy to see you know of Mel, have you seen her interview on Impact Theory? It’s fantastic!

I expect some more reviews to start coming in. There are a few on the first page of this thread.

I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about the system, or Stage Fright in general. What’s your other line of work?
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Quote:
On May 18, 2018, Sashac wrote:
Quote:

Thanks Nathan! Happy to see you know of Mel, have you seen her interview on Impact Theory? It’s fantastic!

I expect some more reviews to start coming in. There are a few on the first page of this thread.

I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about the system, or Stage Fright in general. What’s your other line of work?

I haven't seen that one, I just know a little of her and her book (which I've been meaning to read) and respect her. So that's pretty cool.

I'm an actor. Some commercial sets are easy, some (national spots with LA crews) are more intimidating. I get nerves and jitters, but rarely for magic shows these days (because I know my material, but each acting job is different, and some directors are harder than others). I'd love to be able to know how to "turn those off" with time and practice, in a way that's consistent, so that when I need to go "on" and do my job (and 50 people are watching you, the client is watching you, and you feel like they're all judging you-- and they are) I can calm my nerves down. I try breathing slowly, but my mind is always racing which leads to nerves and I hate that part. Smile
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On May 18, 2018, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2018, Sashac wrote:
Quote:

I haven't seen that one, I just know a little of her and her book (which I've been meaning to read) and respect her. So that's pretty cool.

I'm an actor. Some commercial sets are easy, some (national spots with LA crews) are more intimidating. I get nerves and jitters, but rarely for magic shows these days (because I know my material, but each acting job is different, and some directors are harder than others). I'd love to be able to know how to "turn those off" with time and practice, in a way that's consistent, so that when I need to go "on" and do my job (and 50 people are watching you, the client is watching you, and you feel like they're all judging you-- and they are) I can calm my nerves down. I try breathing slowly, but my mind is always racing which leads to nerves and I hate that part. Smile

We’re in similar situations! I actually talk about breathing to calm nerves in the course (going from sympathetic to parasympathetic), and why that can be useful mentally, but doesn’t solve the physiological problem; which is where the shaking, sweating and stomach contractions stem from.

In other words: breathing or any sort of meditative practice is useful for preventing the response, but not for solving it once the symptoms start, if that makes sense? I deal with both in the corse Smile
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Your last post hit the nail on the head for me Sasha (plus your own credentials in who you've performed). I could use help there...

Picked it up. Thank you!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Only 16 Hours Left To Get In On The Early-Bird Discount Price!

========> www.sashalive.com/creations
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Grateful for the community’s interest and support: this a first-time product in our industry, and happy to say it’s been doing well!

Just a couple hours left if you don’t want to miss out on the special discount. I expect more reviews to pop on here in the next days!

-Sasha
www.sashalive.com/creations
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2075 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Bought it and can't wait to try it. Stagefright has held me back a lot over the years. It's not as bad as it used to be - I get days when I know I can nail something and do, but I also get days when I'm nervous as hell that I'll screw up - and I do! I'll listen soon and report back.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How to Annihilate Your Stage Fright (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL