The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How to Annihilate Your Stage Fright (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
We have a review! This one is from Scott Alexander, one of my all-time favorite performers; which makes this even better!!

https://youtu.be/YndxWfHgjUY

Thanks Scott!

-Sasha
www.sashalive.com/creations
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Well, bought the combo set from Sasha's site. How to Annihilate Your Stage Fright arrived as an audio, which I liked very much. Travelling at present and being able to listen to this relaxed in my hotel room was a great way of absorbing the info. Wasn't sure what to expect, but after the full explanations and the technique revealed, it actually sounded very plausible and practical. I do my fair share of public speaking in my work, often up to 140 persons. I do get nervous depending on the people I'm presenting to. Next week I'll be in a position to test this out with a large crowd, I'll get back to this thread with a thumbs up or down. I will say this right now though, I have faith that this technique will help, to what degree I'll know next week.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2076 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Ok, I will preface this by saying that I have not road tested this in an actual performing situation and will happily report back when I have done. I don't perform regularly mainly as a consequence of my nerves so I need to throw myself into a situation where I can fully test this.

I LOVE the product though. It makes perfect sense, Sasha is easy to listen to and breaks down what you need to know very succinctly. That's important to me as I'm very much a bottom-line kind of guy. Most products in magic spend waaaaay too long getting to the punchline. Sasha explains exactly what is going on in your body and what this procedure does in a very simple manner.

Due to various events I've recently had to deal with some professional people (social workers and education professionals mainly - my wife and I are foster carers and we have a lot going on just now) and I've used the technique before these meetings and have felt much calmer and assured as a result. That's a world away from doing magic for a crowd though so to be sure I'd like to test it on that basis to be absolutely sure of it's efficacy. I don't doubt for a minute that it will work but I won't lie and say I've been using it in performance when I haven't done so.

I'm 47 and wasted far too much time over the years being held back by nerves. Hopefully this will bring that to an end!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Thanks everyone! So happy to hear a you’re enjoying the system, and can’t wait to hear your experiences after you field-test it!

For anyone who didn’t get in on the early-bird price: I’ve created a coupon code for an extra 5 euros off. This is for the Combo deal only, which is already discounted!

Code is COMBODEAL
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Almost forgot to mention: the code is valid until the 29th Of May at 11:59 pm NY Time. Should give you all enough time to hear more from others!

Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2023 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
So I did pick this up (and am glad I did). For any others wondering, I want to review it so you can know for yourselves if you've been thinking about getting it. If nothing else, he knows what he's talking about and the exercises will at the very least give you a tangible practice to "make something happen" and take your mind off your problems and melt your tension. But it's actually far more than that (physiology-wise...is that a word?). Honestly it's pretty simple, but I got a chance to try it today (like others, this was a mini-use in the sense I have to wait until I'm in a position to more fully take advantage of it--meaning when I'm really nervous, and that could be for something I'm doing next week) and I like it.

Objectively, this may seem intuitive after the fact ("you mean that's what it is?"), but it's what he says about it leading up to the explanation that completely sold me, and the fact that I still wouldn't have thought to do this at all on my own in the way he teaches it that make me glad to know it.

I completely have faith it "will do the trick" and can't wait to put it to the test. I'm almost positive it will help me to stop nervous sweating and shaking/fidgeting, for one, and that is HUGE for me (when I'm on set for an acting job).

This is not worth it if you don't suffer these concerns or won't use it. It is well worth it and more (the price is nothing for the relief I'm sure I'll see) for those who can use it. The real test is forthcoming, but the exercise helped me feel more calm today for a huge audition. No butterflies... which was good.

In the end? Honestly great stuff. Scott Alexander reviewed it though, so skip mine and see his...he's got far more credibility. Smile
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I had the pleasure of buying this well over a year ago and I have now recently got the updated version from Sasha . I have gone through it from start to finish 3 times now and will post an in depth review by the end of this weekend as I want to give it the justice it deserves and not just gloss over some very important key points . Added to that I have 2 gigs this weekend and I am going to try Sashas techniques out to the letter in one gig and do my usual prep in the other gig . I will give a full honest account of my findings as anybody who knows me also knows I will say it as I see it . For now I will say it’s beautifully taught it cuts right to the chase without going all round the house first and I must admit it sounds a very logical process that I can see working well . Sashas voice is very easy on the ear and it’s certainly a very enjoyable listen , I don’t suffer too much from stage fright these days but I do have the good natural adrenaline rush we all need as performers but sometimes we all need to reign that in a bit , I know I certainly do . So if it works as expected I should notice the beneficial difference . People who suffer more severely may benefit more ( I did many years ago but the more I performed the more that diminished ) but I wouldn’t of purchased it at all if I didn’t think I could still benefit further and it’s a nice place to be if you are in total control of your flight or fight mode , watch this space for my review and best magic to all Tarik 🙂
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Gentlemen: I’m elated to hear you’re all enjoying my system, and that it’s finding use in your performances. Thank You for the glowing reviews (and compliments about my voice! Meditation+The Master Technique was the secret Smile)

To Everyone Else: If You’re At All Intrigued, Don’t Miss Out on The Sale! Again, Coupon Code is COMBODEAL, And Will Get You An Extra 10 % OFF the SET!

=========> www.sashalive.com/creations

Don’t Miss Out, Because It Expires on Sunday Night! Happy to answer any outstanding questions Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2018, Jared wrote:
The late great Johnny Carson always suffered from anxiety before he stepped on stage even in his later years after enjoying so much success. He once explained that the nerves went away after he told his first joke and heard the first laughs. The same has been true with me for as long as I can remember. This is why I always structure my shows with a technically easy effect as my opener. Nothing heavy to think about- the motions happen effortlessly. Secondly, I learned several years ago that by arriving 30-minutes early helped tremendously. After I've set-up my equipment, I'll spend a few minutes talking to several people so that I'll have a few allies while getting accustomed to the environment. These two things have made a positive impact on reducing my pre-show nerves.

Words of wisdom. My take exactly. Johnny Carson, what a great entertainer. And he was so shy. So many are. Michael Jackson for one.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
They both took Xanax US or Valium / Diazepam UK that’s a fact both are Benzodines regards Tarik 🙂
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Only 12 Hours Left If You Want To Learn How To Annihilate Your Stage Fright At A Discount!

=====> www.sashalive.com/creations

Remember To Enter Code COMBODEAL at Checkout for an Extra 15 % Off the StageFright+StageCraft Set!

Thank You All For The Support, and Amazing Reviews!

-Sasha
Knight Magic
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
53 Posts

Profile of Knight Magic
Hey Sasha I sent you a few messages, would appreciate a response.

- Kyle Knight
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On May 25, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
They both took Xanax US or Valium / Diazepam UK that’s a fact both are Benzodines regards Tarik 🙂

Yeah I was pretty sure MJ was on something with his back and head pain issues but did not know Johnny did.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On May 28, 2018, Decomposed wrote:
Quote:
On May 25, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:

Yeah I was pretty sure MJ was on something with his back and head pain issues but did not know Johnny did.

Many did/do. I experimented with an array of supplements (the best I found is called Phenibut) as I was doing the research for the course. Very interesting stuff, not good long term!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
I've gotten a few DM's about the Cart not working on Mobile for people purchasing the set. That has now been solved, and the discount has been extended another 24 hours for those people.

You can take advantage here ======> www.sashalive.com/creations

Now, back to the smart-drug discussion Smile

- Sasha
www.sashalive.com
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
This seems very interesting. However other tools such as self-hypnosis, meditation, and others are very effective. I am interested in expanding my tools and looking forward to purchasing this!
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Happy To Announce This Is Finally Available From Penguin Magic!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10219
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
This is now in the Top 10 Under 30 $. Thank you All!!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10219
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi everyone I did say I would give an update and I did actually give more of a review in my first post than I first intented but wanted to actually try this out over last weekend as I had 2 gigs . 1 gig I used Sashas method and 1 gig I didn’t and these are my results .
The first gig wasn’t a high pressure one just a very casual BBQ affair so I used my usual techniques of getting myself mentally in gear and controlling the adrenaline which I still get and this is good thing as long as you don’t let it takeover . Needless to say they were a great crowd and everything went well Smile
To put Sashas complete course to the test the second was a higher pressure event not only because it was a wedding but I was also the best man at it Smile
I had practiced Sashas method for a good number of times prior to the wedding and did the main method once I arrived at the reception . Well it worked fantastically for me and I was at ease very quickly but also buzzing with supreme confidence . You know when you have got the technique right because you immedialty feel a release of any apprehensions and it turns any nerves into a feeling of real excitement ( it is easy to confuse the 2 as these emotions often physically feel the same ) . With Sashas method its an instance difference when done correctly and you just know you are bang on point to perform .
Anyway needless to say it went great and was a fantastic day and far easier to implement than my own ritual or others I had tried . I am not going to lie as I don’t get mega nerves anyway but I wish I had learned Sashas method 25 years ago ( if it had been available back then ) . Its what I will use going forward and I would recommend this to anyone who suffers any performance anxiety as it really works . There is no padding like I said in my earlier post it cuts right to the chase and is a great resource and listen for everyone who buys it . I also think its great value price wise and Sasha has clearly spent a lot of time using his own personal experiences with this through trial and error to get this slim lined and on the money method .
A great release 5/5 from me , best magic to all Tarik Smile ps a little tip of mine never be scared to make a mistake it will rarely happen but it will happen due to your own fault seldomly but mainly through an audience member . Remember there is always another effect its not a matter of life or death so just enjoy your magic and if you do it will show in your performances and mistakes will end up being pretty much zero
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On May 31, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
Hi everyone I did say I would give an update and I did actually give more of a review in my first post than I first intented but wanted to actually try this out over last weekend as I had 2 gigs.
To put Sashas complete course to the test the second was a higher pressure event not only because it was a wedding but I was also the best man at it Smile
I had practiced Sashas method for a good number of times prior to the wedding and did the main method once I arrived at the reception . Well it worked fantastically for me and I was at ease very quickly but also buzzing with supreme confidence . You know when you have got the technique right because you immedialty feel a release of any apprehensions and it turns any nerves into a feeling of real excitement ( it is easy to confuse the 2 as these emotions often physically feel the same ) . With Sashas method its an instance difference when done correctly and you just know you are bang on point to perform .
Anyway needless to say it went great and was a fantastic day and far easier to implement than my own ritual or others I had tried . I am not going to lie as I don’t get mega nerves anyway but I wish I had learned Sashas method 25 years ago ( if it had been available back then ) . Its what I will use going forward and I would recommend this to anyone who suffers any performance anxiety as it really works . There is no padding like I said in my earlier post it cuts right to the chase and is a great resource and listen for everyone who buys it . I also think its great value price wise and Sasha has clearly spent a lot of time using his own personal experiences with this through trial and error to get this slim lined and on the money method .
A great release 5/5 from me , best magic to all Tarik Smile ps a little tip of mine never be scared to make a mistake it will rarely happen but it will happen due to your own fault seldomly but mainly through an audience member . Remember there is always another effect its not a matter of life or death so just enjoy your magic and if you do it will show in your performances and mistakes will end up being pretty much zero

Thank You Tarik for such an honest and thorough review! So so happy this is working well for you, and that the gigs went well! Sure the best man speech was 🔥
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How to Annihilate Your Stage Fright (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL