The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Split Cards - THANK YOU! FINALLY! (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1220 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I don’t know if you remember this guy, Jordan Victoria...

He just came up with an idea that save a lot of time, split cards.

How many times do you need to create a gimmick and you need the perfect SPLITTED CARD, and you mess up.. and you give up..

After Double Backs, One Way, Flap Cards, come finally SPLIT CARDS.

15 split cards (perfect ones) per pack with 3 ideas! (The ideas just worth the price IMHO)

You can find them online at: http://www.pctcproduction.com/split-cards-jordan-vi


Don’t waste more time..

Check the trailer here:

https://youtu.be/3YG-k2BGXCA
http://boescreations.shop
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH DISCOUNT
Tarik Flash
View Profile
Inner circle
2469 Posts

Profile of Tarik Flash
Pretty sure Cesaral magic has been selling complete decks like this for a number of years Tarik 🙂
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
311 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Thanks you very much! 🙏🏻

I decided to release the Split Cards something like 2 years ago after I saw that many magicians didn’t achieve to split a card to make the new gimmick they just bought.
In these envelops you’ll find 15 already splitted cards you will use to make special gaff cards.

Each envelop comes with a video showing and explaining 3 different tricks to use your special cards! Then you’ll have to think of how to use them! Smile

Thanks you for your confidence! Smile

Jordan
Tarik Flash
View Profile
Inner circle
2469 Posts

Profile of Tarik Flash
Sounds great Jordan good luck with it Tarik 🙂
CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1060 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
Well 8.00 Euros for 15 readymade split cards....., that's roughly about 0.54 Euro each card.
Hm.

That makes 1.08 Euro for an assembled card w/o any required materials, like glue or DMT, Time, efforts.

And this makes me think, that 2.50 Euros - which I charge for a custom made card (not printed) - is still a fair price.

Thank you JordanVictoria!
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
https://plus.google.com/+CardMakerBerndMauckschGermany/posts
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
6409 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2018, CardMaker wrote:
Well 8.00 Euros for 15 readymade split cards....., that's roughly about 0.54 Euro each card.
Hm.

That makes 1.08 Euro for an assembled card w/o any required materials, like glue or DMT, Time, efforts.

And this makes me think, that 2.50 Euros - which I charge for a custom made card (not printed) - is still a fair price.

Thank you JordanVictoria!


How much for the custom card to be printed? I don’t get it.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8126 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2018, Ceierry wrote:
I don’t know if you remember this guy, Jordan Victoria...

He just came up with an idea that save a lot of time, split cards.

How many times do you need to create a gimmick and you need the perfect SPLITTED CARD, and you mess up.. and you give up..

After Double Backs, One Way, Flap Cards, come finally SPLIT CARDS.

15 split cards (perfect ones) per pack with 3 ideas! (The ideas just worth the price IMHO)

You can find them online at: http://www.pctcproduction.com/split-cards-jordan-vi


Don’t waste more time..

Check the trailer here:

https://youtu.be/3YG-k2BGXCA


Good thinking C... Smile
*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1060 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2018, pegasus wrote:
...
How much for the custom card to be printed? I don’t get it.


4.50 EUR/ea.
.... if printable.
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
https://plus.google.com/+CardMakerBerndMauckschGermany/posts
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3551 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Very pleased to hear that you are still around, Bernd Smile Thought you wouldn't do it anymore... Your work - and we have done some together... - was always really excellent, within the best I have seen (ever!) worldwide. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
6409 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Agreed. Very talented is our Bernd.
CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1060 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2018, JanForster wrote:
Very pleased to hear that you are still around, Bernd Smile Thought you wouldn't do it anymore... Your work - and we have done some together... - was always really excellent, within the best I have seen (ever!) worldwide. Jan

...
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2018, pegasus wrote:
Agreed. Very talented is our Bernd.


No longer having a F*c*book account does not mean that I'm gone.
I'm still there and very pleased with orders from customers who bought their first cards from me in 2002.
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
https://plus.google.com/+CardMakerBerndMauckschGermany/posts
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
311 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Hello everybody!

The SPLIT CARDS are officially back in stock at Murphy’s but 80% of the stock has already leaves the warehouse! So be quick if you want to grab your! 😁
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
311 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Hey everyone!

Here are 3 types of gaff cards you can make quickly with SPLIT CARDS! Very easy to make and the impact is great because of the impossible object you show them!

https://youtu.be/S5Tp0pbMcik

Have a good day,
Jordan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Split Cards - THANK YOU! FINALLY! (6 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL