The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello World! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IZ1POZ
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of IZ1POZ
Hi all,

I’m Paolo from Italy. I’ m not new to this World but I’m now back, someway performing for my students in a “memory” related way. I like to use Rubik’s cubes, memorized decks (mainly Mnemonica) and things like these. Not a pro but trying to keep the show interesting.

I’m new in the Café but in the past I used to look at many interesting topics right there.

I set my Facebook and Twitter addresses on the profile page - everybody is welcome and yes, IZ1POZ is my hamradio callsign (CW only, for those interested).

Thanks!

Paolo
I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution. Wernher von Braun
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3580 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome IZ1POZ,

Be sure and check out the "Shuffled not Stirred" forum.

What brought you back into Magic?

-Mary Mowder
IZ1POZ
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of IZ1POZ
Having to teach something related with statistics I found casually myself scamming the students in a three card monte... previously I used Rubik's cube to demonstrate how to memorize a sequence of actions. Many many - many - years ago I lectured about perception so I built some background with classic illusion... and now.... Smile
I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution. Wernher von Braun
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Special user
Beverley, UK
774 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Hi Paolo ...
I see you are interested in "memory-related" effects.

I recommend "Day One" by Scott Cram.
An ingenious way to predict "any day for any year".
IZ1POZ
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of IZ1POZ
Thanks, I wrote something years ago about a one year only calendar. I will give a look at this effect, it sounds great...

Paolo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello World! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL