The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How do I know when a post of mine has received a reply? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BruMagic
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of BruMagic
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this is not the place to ask this question, but how do I know whether or not one of my posts has received a reply? Does it show up that I have a new private message, or is there some other way?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Riding the Cancer Recovery Coaster into
4160 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
When you want to know all replies to a thread that you created or just want to keep up with, simply click the "Subscribe" button on the upper right (next to the title of the post). You will then get an email every time someone posts in that thread.
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4908 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
That is correct and if you want to stop receiving those emails, just click unsubscribe.
Where the magic begins
rboyd
View Profile
New user
Devon
81 Posts

Profile of rboyd
You can also see all your posts on the My Profile sectiin. It shows when the last post was. This is how I keep up to date.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4908 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
That's correct however your profile doesn't show when someone responds to a post. It only shows your posts. The original poster is looking to see when someone responds to his posts.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How do I know when a post of mine has received a reply? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL