The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » DP Switching Envelope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Romhany
View Profile
V.I.P.
New Zealand
794 Posts

Profile of Paul Romhany
Hi all
Just a wee note to say the relaunch of DP Switching envelope is happening this week. it's been on the market for many years now but I wanted to show more routines you can do with it other than just using it for a prediction. I'll show you how to switch coins, cards, bills and billets right under their noses.

I created the original DP envelope for stage over 15 years ago now - and a few years back released a close-up version which had a lot of modifications over the original and was aimed at the those who want a switching envelope for walk-about gigs. The envelope is a window envelope so you can see the prediction, card etc inside. What makes my DP Switching envelope so unique is the fact the prediction comes from inside the envelope and not underneath. By turning the 'flap' around (thanks to illusion designer Mark Parker for this improvement) we were able to create the perfect illusion. They SEE the prediction inside and they SEE it come out! The major difference, of course, is that it really does come from inside the envelope. We created a way to get something inside the envelope and had envelopes manufactured to a high quality.

The nice thing about this envelope is that you have so many options. You can reach inside and pull out the 'prediction' (doing the switch) or just turn the envelope upside down and the prediction will fall out. I would say this is the first envelope to allow two different handlings. If you do card to envelope for example you show the envelope with a card inside and easily load another signed card inside right under their noses.

Keep your eyes open as it will be available from all magic dealers this week. It's been around for years but now I'm going to share all the extra neat things you can do with it.
"life is like a movie ... you write your own ending" - Kermit the Frog

http://extrememagicmakeover.com

http://www.paulromhany.com
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1705 Posts

Profile of Titanas
I love Dream Prediction.
I bought it when it got released and I had a lot of fun using it since then.
I can’t wait to see the new routines and the new ways using the envelope.
Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » DP Switching Envelope (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL