The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Destiny Deck - Card Shark (79 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..20~21~22 [Next]
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of King14
£70 plus postage. This is a rich person hobby.
KazMagic
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of KazMagic
Sorry, but I feel that's way too expensive.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I have no clue on this product

But if it takes ages to make - maybe they would rather sell less of them - and still make more money, then mass producing them

I think Get Sharky was a similar price

Are they comparable decks - to make up [?]

As even if they aren't as good as each other [as effects] - it's the cost of making them [time/money] that counts

It may be a rich person hobby... but it would also be a rich person hobby if you wanted to buy big box stage illussions

As I said I have no clue about this product... if it's a cheap and easy to make deck - I'm talking rubbish x
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Did anyone ever get an email?
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
I got the email announcing it. But not the one offering to purchase it.

I’m guessing this week.
Hartar86
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Hartar86
No email yet
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
Not had one yet...my money is waiting
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
I’m checking every 15 min.

I am super excited about this one!!!!!
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2018, Card-Shark wrote:
How do you get a magician to show you ten and more tricks? Ask him to show you one!!!

Have you ever thought of doing ONE routine and giving it a meaning instead of doing trick after trick?

You might be surprised how people will admire it and you will get a completely different status with them.
It would also solve the "problem". Next time they see you they might ask you to show the trick again. You would be able to use the same deck, do a complete different presentation and they would have forgotten the value already.

Just because the deck can be used in different ways doesn't mean to show them all (at once).

Excellent points.
Great advice
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
After getting back from Blackpool, I realized that the computer that sent out the emails was rebooted after about 20 %, many emails were never sent. So in case you did not get it, don't worry, it does not mean you would not be registered.

Tomorrow I finally should get the packaging from the printer, I am very excited.
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
Mr. E. Casey
View Profile
New user
Bay Area, California
64 Posts

Profile of Mr. E. Casey
I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything yet. Thanks!
WKM
View Profile
Regular user
London Uk
139 Posts

Profile of WKM
I had this at blackpool and got it with a single use in mind. I LOVE the effect and the handling, and this has made me think about the uses of other Cardshark products of a similar nature too, and I am sure that I will be investing in them in time as well.

I LOVE the concept of the effect and the method which is utilised is perfect. It has been well thought out and perfectly applied.

This is NOT R&S nor is it SF. There are instances where you can have the Spectator shuffle and cut the deck, and the handling this effect makes it look like it should if it were actually magic!

Thanks for all your hard work Christian and Team! its FANTASTIC!

Liam. x Smile
Liam Ball AIMC*
The Gentleman Magician
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
The wait is killing me
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
My only reservations with this effect is that the best routines need a large close up mat and rely on alternate spreads so the indices show better . That is not because the indices are gimmicked in anyway but you must be comfortable in doing wide arc spreads possibly the way round you wouldn’t normally . Particularly prevalent if you are a leftie , great routine though is the main tabled one imho Tarik 🙂
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2018, mikenewman wrote:
The wait is killing me

Lol...me too
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
My only reservations with this effect is that the best routines need a large close up mat and rely on alternate spreads so the indices show better . That is not because the indices are gimmicked in anyway but you must be comfortable in doing wide arc spreads possibly the way round you wouldn’t normally . Particularly prevalent if you are a leftie , great routine though is the main tabled one imho Tarik 🙂

There are several strong routines that require only a little bit of space, I am a big fan now of the card across routine "Semidestiny Deck" that is as clean and magical as it can only be.
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
Silverstar
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Silverstar
Can't wait for this. Hopefully we will hear something soon.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I must say this , the cards that Christian uses for this are absolutely perfection for this principle . They really are surefire for reliability when you want the magic to happen and also surefire during the routine when you don’t . You will not replicate this with any other cards and it’s probably not the reason you maybe thinking although that is obviously key too. The reason I am personally referring to is the finish of these cards that is what makes them work so great for this . Credit where credit is due 🙂 and like I said already the main routine and others is really terrific , best wishes Tarik 👍🙂
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Wow, just watched main effect, love this one...signed up for notification since it apparently is not available yet
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
No email for me either..
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Destiny Deck - Card Shark (79 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL