The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Any great magician that started practicing magic at his/her 40s? (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RedHatMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
232 Posts

Profile of RedHatMagic
Eugene Berger started late. I started at about that age. I am now 49 and a professional magician. You can be a good magician late - but if you want to earn a decent living it still takes time to build the business (just like any business). Excellence requires getting out and performin as much as you can - however the conundrum is that time spent marketing is also time that could be spent practicing Smile
Let the Entertainment Commence!
Bob G
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Hi Andrea,

I started under two years ago, when I was sixty. Your goals may be different from mine: I just *love* magic, and I have no illusions that I'll ever be a great magician (which says nothing about whether you might be). I'm content to entertain my family and friends -- who appreciate my quirky sense of humor and mystery.

I have several of Harry's books in e-form. I'd prefer real books, but e-books are lots better than nothing at all. Harry has some of his books in e-form on his website, and there is a real wealth of e-books, I *think* including some of Harry's, on lybrary.com.

Best wishes,

Bob
andrea.corelli
View Profile
New user
Milano area, Italy
91 Posts

Profile of andrea.corelli
Thanks both. Sounds very encouraging Smile
In the avatar... I am the one falling Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Any great magician that started practicing magic at his/her 40s? (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL