The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Conscious Magic Episode 4 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

Have you heard about the latest release from Ran Pink and Andrew Gerard? This DVD teaches you real working material that will absolutely blow your spectators away. Conscious Magic Episode 4 is the 4th in a series you will want to have on your shelf and will be using often.

See the entire series by Clicking Here!

"Ran and Andrew share some serious secrets to performing real world material. This is my kind of magic!" - Dynamo

Get in on the conversation by Clicking Here!.

"If I had a list of 10 mystery artists I'd like to be locked in a room with, Andrew Gerard and Ran Pink would be on that list. They constantly inspire me by stripping effects down to organic, seamless, simplistic moments of astonishment. To have these two modern-day masters brainstorming together is an opportunity I will not miss and neither should you." - Marc Spelmann

For reading this message, want a chance to win a copy of Episode 4 for FREE? Well, one of you will!

Watch the video HERE

Then comment and tell us what your favorite effect is from the trailer that you can't wait to perform! One of you will be selected at random to win a free copy of Conscious Magic Volume 4 so you can perform this effect. One winner will be announced on that video on Friday, February 9th.

And don't forget to subscribe and give it a thumbs up.

Get it now - or the entire collection, at your favorite Murphy's Magic retailer including:

Hocus Pocus

MJM Magic

Merchant of Magic

Vanishing Inc.

Alakazam Magic

Magic Shop San Diego

---
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Conscious Magic Episode 4 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL