The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SCAANDAL by Adrian Vega (58 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..11~12~13 [Next]
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
I so wish that effects like this would show a full uncut performance....something that makes it seem weaker is always missed out
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, AceFace wrote:
I so wish that effects like this would show a full uncut performance....something that makes it seem weaker is always missed out

Hi there,
There is a full performance. There are some cuts like when she is counting but they just making it shorter,
there’s nothing on the performance that we edit out.

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
If that is a full honest performance then my order is going in
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, AceFace wrote:
If that is a full honest performance then my order is going in

You won’t be disappointed Smile

Best regards,
Titanas
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
You won’t be disappointed

If only I could claim $1 for each time I've been disappointed after hearing this sentence (speaking in general, not just in the magic context) I could stop working... Smile
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:
Still not as strong as using a Svengali deck for CAAN!!! Sad but true!

Exactly. Why are there so many CAAN effects out there when a 3 pound Svengali does the same effect perfectly, in the eyes of the spectators. This brings nothing new to the table.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:
Still not as strong as using a Svengali deck for CAAN!!! Sad but true!

Exactly. Why are there so many CAAN effects out there when a 3 pound Svengali does the same effect perfectly, in the eyes of the spectators. This brings nothing new to the table.

That’s your opinion Pegasus.
I totally disagree though.
It really brings a lot to the table.
If you want to discuss about it any further, feel free to find me at Blackpool next week.

Best regards,
Titanas
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thanks, but no thanks.
aechecop
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of aechecop
@Titanas,
So is the outcome always the same card? That question was asked several times but never answered so I am more than inclined to believe that yes, there is only one possible outcome per deck. Please clarify.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, aechecop wrote:
@Titanas,
So is the outcome always the same card? That question was asked several times but never answered so I am more than inclined to believe that yes, there is only one possible outcome per deck. Please clarify.

I can absolutely guarantee that it is the same card. Otherwise, believe me, it would have been mentioned in the ad.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, aechecop wrote:
@Titanas,

Hey there,
Yes Scaandal is A card at any number not Any card at any number.
It’s one outcome per deck.
Hope that helps,
Titanas
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
Thanks, but no thanks.

Too bad man.
I bet you would like me in real life Smile

Best regards,
Titanas
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
That may be so but I’m not driving 300 miles to find out. You’re welcome to visit me on the South Coast though.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
That may be so but I’m not driving 250 miles to find out. You’re welcome to visit me on the South Coast though.

Oh sorry, I thought you were coming to Blackpool.
Well I’m in Kent so we might be close Smile

Best regards,
Titanas
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
That may be so but I’m not driving 300 miles to find out. You’re welcome to visit me on the South Coast though.

Every forum should have a 'pegasus' to keep them honest!
Smile
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
How is this different from "Photogenic Memory" by Christian Knudson that Card Shark put out?
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, cardbiker wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2018, Dominic Reyes wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2018, rekoj wrote:

Is the deck in Bicycle Stock ?

Yes.I have it on my desk right now. It comes in Red Bicycle .

I really like this release.

To be fair Dominic you seem to like them all
Best wishes
Dominic

That’s right Cardbiker. Unfortunately the amount of time I can spare on here is tight, so I don’t waste any of it posting on threads for products I don’t like, or that don’t interest me. If you see me posting on a thread, it WILL be because I like the release and feel like supporting the creator of it.

That’s probably why you have noticed I’m positive on the small selection of threads I post on. If I don’t have good to say, I won’t say anything. I don’t think it’s my place to bad mouth a product, a creator, or even a Café troll. It is my place to point out stuff I like.

Wishing you the best as always

Dominic
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
This same handling of CAAN has been explored many times before (Sub Zero by Wayne Dobson, Insane by Andy Nyman, Esprit 2.0 by JP Vallarino to name a few), but this looks the cleanest by far based on the trailer. I am surprised the ad copy made such a big deal about the spectator freely handling the cards as that was the same in the other versions. What sets this apart from those to me is that the predicted card does not come in contact with any other cards and is on display from the start. That is what sold me. Adrian is super clever and a great thinker so I am very optimistic about this release and plan on picking it up.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
magicsachin
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
132 Posts

Profile of magicsachin
My order is in....am sure this is going to be a best seller ....
Thank You Smile
NO1 MATRIX
View Profile
New user
LONDON - CYPRUS - LOS ANGELES
56 Posts

Profile of NO1 MATRIX
Too much hype about many magic tricks at the end of the day Caan or other tricks most of them pushed to market to quick or poor or making a statement that is most of the time not backed up its all about getting the money so many tricks could be great if only more time was spent and more strait videos showing with out cutting no need to cut if there is nothing to hide many people buy the hype and then they have draws full be careful what you buy and don't get blagged as we say in London !!!
Ps, you don't need to be a Inner circle outer circle don't be a square circle to have some common sense you just need to be street wise in the magical world. Or rush in like a headless chicken and throw your money away do you ??? in life I don't care what others think or say I don't have time for negative people negative thoughts that some get there kicks from I just give my opinion the way I see it if they like it great if not hard luck !!! theirs always some that jumps to the bait they cant help it as they think there above everyone and have nothing better to do ??? lets hope its not you ?? if you read this lets see what you say did you bite the fish like the shark ??? are you circling the fish like a Parana we will soon see and flush you out ??
MAGIC IS JUST A WORD, IT'S WHAT YOU DO WITH IT THAT MAKES THE WORD MAGIC !!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SCAANDAL by Adrian Vega (58 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL