The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Comfortability vs. Speech (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1506 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2018, Senor Fabuloso wrote:
Then Twister how is it that if one provokes us or me specifically I can choose through violence to respond and be socially acceptable?
You are perfectly free to physically assault anyone who you feel has made you feel uncomfortable you. You are also free to be arrested and tried for that, and get free room and board if convicted.
Remember, slightly less than two present of all UFO sightings turn out to be actual extraterrestrial craft.
Borrow three wide brimmed felt hats from the audience.
Dr. Harlan Tarbell
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1168 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2018, Senor Fabuloso wrote:
Lately I ponder if my desire to be comfortable, can be a premise to my censorship of speech? In other words if I feel sensitive about something even if the topic is controversial, do those causing the controversy have a right to speak it? Any thoughts?

Are you on an American college campus?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1506 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mas......46396e55
Poor lady, the evil liberal press is not talking about this.
Let's all get together and talk about her about her every day, right up to the midterms, she's earned it.
Remember, slightly less than two present of all UFO sightings turn out to be actual extraterrestrial craft.
Borrow three wide brimmed felt hats from the audience.
Dr. Harlan Tarbell
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Elite user
438 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Are there such things as liberals in the states? I thought the Democratic party was now PROGRESSIVE.
To hate those who hate is righteous.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Progressively getting worse
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Comfortability vs. Speech (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL