The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ParaWave Device by ParaLabs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zeno of Citium
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
7 Posts

Profile of Zeno of Citium
Product Description:

The Parawave is the most technologically advanced Bone-Conduction device on the market today.

The ParaWave is a hidden device for professionals that works directly with your smartphones. Yes you heard that right! you can literally communicate directly with a spectators mind by simply making a call!

It allows the performer to secretly send any information to a spectator who may be anywhere from a few feet to hundreds of miles away.

If you can access a song on your phone via the internet or a prerecording you can transmit it straight to the spectator’s mind!

This secret device allow a performer to literally place thoughts into the mind of an audience member, with or without the help of a assistant.

This incredible device isn't limited to just audio tracks, you can literally send thoughts into your spectators mind LIVE.

AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE & TO ORDER AT BLACKPOOL 2018 - COME AN SEE THIS LIVE!

This device is made to order with a three week lead time.

http://www.worldmagicshop.com/parawave-device/
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1098 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Looks good but one question.

Is this basically making a spectator into an I****t st***e

Thanks
Sleepy
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1220 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Is this Bluetooth dependent? If so that could be a big problem vis-a-vis reliability. Info,
please.
Zeno of Citium
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
7 Posts

Profile of Zeno of Citium
Well, per definition yes... but I feel like that, at least for some time, this new and unknown feeling of hearing something thru bone-conduction gives the i*** s*** an effect in itself.

I don't know if you saw that youtube video where they gave people this new sunglasses with the built-in bone-conduction earphones - the reactions were pretty strong when they started to play music on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDjFxYwjsp4 > that's actually not the one I saw, but it gives you an impression of the reactions
chuds
View Profile
New user
U.K
95 Posts

Profile of chuds
Promystic have just released Inception which is a similar effect however it doesn’t use Bluetooth. It will be interesting to see a comparison between the two in a few weeks when they are fully released.

Ian
Chuds
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Wish it were more affordable for me because it looks incredible
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1225 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I'm very happy both this product and the promystic product are priced the way they are. Hopefully it will keep the number of them out in the wild limited.

one can hope

-Eli
Mentalist, Magician, Agent of Awe
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
204 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2018, elimagic wrote:
I'm very happy both this product and the promystic product are priced the way they are. Hopefully it will keep the number of them out in the wild limited.

one can hope

-Eli

Haha, you will be so disgusted in few months. Smile
"I know that I know nothing" - Socrate
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1225 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2018, Dreda wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2018, elimagic wrote:

one can hope

-Eli

Haha, you will be so disgusted in few months. Smile

Do you have a specific product in mind or talking about the inevitable murphys rip off that will sell for a couple hundred bucks to sell to amateurs to use once and then forget about it? Smile
dyoung
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of dyoung
I assume they know about my Cerebro... (obviously that wasn't using a phone, as that tech wasnt available then). Im curious how they apply the unit to the spectator so to speak.

All the best,
Dan
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
204 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Parawave exists since many years, I'm curious to see it today in a reseller. I've heard nothing but good about it (big advantage : the principle is perfectly hidden and you can be far away of the spectator).

Elimagic : I talk about a new product which is theoretically perfect for our use but which will trivialize this technology to the general public.
"I know that I know nothing" - Socrate
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1225 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2018, Dreda wrote:
Parawave exists since many years, I'm curious to see it today in a reseller. I've heard nothing but good about it (big advantage : the principle is perfectly hidden and you can be far away of the spectator).

Elimagic : I talk about a new product which is theoretically perfect for our use but which will trivialize this technology to the general public.

You have my attention Smile haha
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ParaWave Device by ParaLabs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL