The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cosmos 3 by Greg Rostam (37 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
NO1 MATRIX
View Profile
New user
LONDON - CYPRUS - LOS ANGELES
56 Posts

Profile of NO1 MATRIX
Looks very good using this nice gimmick deck what I will say to titines and Greg please please please when you market a great effect tell everyone you have to mark the cards tell every one exactly what the person spending there hard earned cash has to do don't hide anything there is no need to some magicians or people who want to buy this kind of trick will not want to mark the cards some will just be honest and tell every one then there will be no disappointment the fact about marking the cards has only come up by chance with another member bringing this fact up then he got the reply from greg saying why the cards could not come marked already I'm only on here to give feedback about misleading the people who spend there hard earned crust £ $ I'm not on here to be liked or not liked the fact is we all need to make it clear no cut up vidios no misdirection in the title or misleading information if you believe in your invention there is no need to cover up anything bish bash bosh london street style videos on here all 4 very good greg nice guy but please all be strait tell us everything do we need to build it past it mark it spend 1 hour spend 2 min be strait many thanks hope you like this post like I said if not then hard luck if yes then thanks bish bash bosh adios amigos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! magic cretic and full time magician for over 40 years from the land of magic loooooondon U.S.A INDIA EGYPT CYPRUS AND THE WORLD OVER MAGIC IS INTERNATIONAL
MAGIC IS JUST A WORD, IT'S WHAT YOU DO WITH IT THAT MAKES THE WORD MAGIC !!!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2018, NO1 MATRIX wrote:
Looks very good using this nice gimmick deck what I will say to titines and Greg please please please when you market a great effect tell everyone you have to mark the cards tell every one exactly what the person spending there hard earned cash has to do don't hide anything there is no need to some magicians or people who want to buy this kind of trick will not want to mark the cards some will just be honest and tell every one then there will be no disappointment the fact about marking the cards has only come up by chance with another member bringing this fact up then he got the reply from greg saying why the cards could not come marked already I'm only on here to give feedback about misleading the people who spend there hard earned crust £ $ I'm not on here to be liked or not liked the fact is we all need to make it clear no cut up vidios no misdirection in the title or misleading information if you believe in your invention there is no need to cover up anything bish bash bosh london street style videos on here all 4 very good greg nice guy but please all be strait tell us everything do we need to build it past it mark it spend 1 hour spend 2 min be strait many thanks hope you like this post like I said if not then hard luck if yes then thanks bish bash bosh adios amigos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! magic cretic and full time magician for over 40 years from the land of magic loooooondon U.S.A INDIA EGYPT CYPRUS AND THE WORLD OVER MAGIC IS INTERNATIONAL

I had to read that without taking a breath. I had to speed up toward the end.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2018, pegasus wrote:

Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
NO1 MATRIX
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of NO1 MATRIX
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2018, Greg Rostami wrote:
Dear friends,

Been waiting for this day for a LONG time ...

I am super excited about how you'll use this new utility deck.

The biggest feature of Cosmos 3 is, you can genuinely shuffle the cards, show that they are shuffled and then proceed to perform a myriad of effects:

1. Show the cards shuffled and instantly (with no moves) separate the colors!
2. The magician claims he/she can memorize the WHOLE deck. The magician then proceeds to separate all the colors using his super human memory!
3. Before the performance the magician leaves a prediction with a spectator. At the end of the color separation, there are two cards that have not been separated. BOTH of those cards were predicted by the magician!
4. The magician claims that he/she has separated the deck, but the cards still look completely shuffled ... BUT open further examination, it's discovered that the magi has actually separated the SUITS!!
5. And MANY more ...

Here's an un-edited performance:

All the best,
Greg Rostami

All sounds Great Greg your invention but like I tell any inventor or seller of a magic trick all the magicians and people who spend there hard earned cash want to know

1) Is see a Full uncut performance from start to finish

2) Good price I.E Value for money

3) tell everyone what needs to be done i.e glue mark the cards how long and what is needed ect

4) How easy or difficult to perform

Every person spending there hard earned money should be told this by any person looking to sell there product this should be the minimum requirement if anyone selling there product there should be nothing to hide if they believe what there selling is good I only speak out load for those who think this but never talk out I'm not here to offend as a magician performing for over 40 years and buying magic like all of us how many times have we all in the past been mislead one way or another ??

I wish you Greg every success in all what you do and sell but the more people That think and tell people everything about what there selling, the more they will not only sell but they will too put less doubt into peoples minds, about there product. At the end of the day its just taking the time to explain everything clearly that's all simple as that A.B.C
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2018, NO1 MATRIX wrote:

Agreed.
NO1 MATRIX
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of NO1 MATRIX
Finally the printing of these cards cosmos 3 make them a great trick but in my humble opinion should have been £29.99 of course any one who sells there product can put what ever price they want plus people who have bought this before with proof of sale should get a little something of say 10% for a upgrade look after all are regular customers well that my thoughts finally now to move on to the (next case) as we say in london being born in the sign of bow bells a True Cockney SO I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THE WORDS Larg mate, bish bash bosh, diamond Geser, Laters, Adious Amigos !!!!!!!
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of King14
These trick decks are getting way to expensive for the hobbyist. Then you get the 20 years in development sales talk.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Can anyone tell me the differences in method to Anton James unshuffled as they look pretty much identical ? Please advise Tarik 🙂
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
Can anyone tell me the differences in method to Anton James unshuffled as they look pretty much identical ? Please advise Tarik 🙂

Hi Tarik,

The difference between Cosmos 3 and Unshuffled is you can shuffle the Cosmos 3 deck (multiple riffle shuffles and cuts), but you can not shuffle the Unshuffled deck.

Hence, routines like this are impossible with the Unshuffled deck:

If you try the above routine with the Unshuffled deck, you would simply get a shuffled deck of cards at the end.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks for the information Greg , much appreciated I have ordered this a few days ago so I very much look forward to it’s arrival . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Can you do mixed to new deck order with this or only a separation of reds and blacks regards Tarik 🙂
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I've never tried new deck order with my Cosmos 3 deck.

I don't have my deck in front of me now, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work.

If you want to go to new deck order, I recommend Anton's Unshuffled deck.

Greg
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks Greg I have bought Cosmos 3.0 and although I obviously haven’t received it as yet I am more than happy with the colour separation plot . Best wishes Tarik 🙂
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I need glasses to see up close. Would I have to have them on to see anything? Thanks.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2018, MR Effecto wrote:
I need glasses to see up close. Would I have to have them on to see anything? Thanks.

Absolutely not.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Thank you sir.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
You’re welcome Sir.
Charming Cheat
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Charming Cheat
Thought transposition is killer!!
Not that youtuber.
Charming Cheat
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Charming Cheat
A complete routine of 1 hr can be performed
Not that youtuber.
NO1 MATRIX
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of NO1 MATRIX
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2018, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2018, pegasus wrote:

Smile

Smile

Never said my spelling or grammar was great I'm on here to make sure no stone is unturned sorry you had to hold your breath sir many thanks hope you are good Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cosmos 3 by Greg Rostam (37 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL