The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Supa Chupa Scoopa by Steve Rowe and Big Blind Media (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I had the absolute joy of having Steve perform this for me at the Blackpool Magic Convention. Now, I must confess early on, I am a huge fan of Steves work and I most of his effects already. That being said, I had no idea what this effect entailed before hand.

So essentially, Steve handed me what could only be described as the worlds tiniest magic wand. However, once he moved his hand, I realised it was intact the stick to a lollipop which had its centre covered in black tape to make it look like a tiny magic wand. He ask me to hold the Lolli end and exclaimed, this would be what makes the magic happen. (already so fun and whimsical, I was hooked) Then he had me select a playing card and lost it back into the pack. He turned over the top card to show it was indifferent, then he had me wave the magic wand over the card, when the indifferent card was turned over, it was intact my selection. He immediately turned the card back face down and handed it to me to hold. He then told me to hold the Lolli by the stick and to hit the corner of the face down card with the Lollipop end. I did so and then he asked me to turn it over. When I did, the Chuppa Chupa logo was now where the pip of the card used to me! Then he asked me to look back at where the logo was on the Lolli and incredibly, printed on the wrapper was the pip of my card! The most bizarre fun card transpo I have ever seen!

It impressed me so much, I literally brought one straight away! What I loved about it is, it is so random and quirky, there is absolutely no telling where the trick is going. With most card tricks they can be somewhat predictable but with the addition of that Lolli, it made it intriguing, fun and by the end, one hell of a kicker ending. The psychology with this one is sound too. I had the Lolli the whole time. I know he didn't switch the card at the end because when he handed it to me, the deck was on the table. It was one of my favourite moments from the convention.

As soon as it is made available to all, I highly recommend it! I will definitely be doing this one non stop this year! A beautiful impossible souvenir give away! Plus, Steve is just a lovely guy who gives the best huge! Smile

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Supa Chupa Scoopa by Steve Rowe and Big Blind Media (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL